The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Pets Than The Kubrow? If So What Do You Want, And What Will It Do?

Monybags33

I'd definitely like a reptilian, lizard-like crawler type of pet (think a mixture of a cat and a gecko).

That or a Zanuka/Hyena type proxy which I've been long waiting for.

An ankylosaur without the bone on the end of the tail?

Well techincally the image he provided is a type of ankylosaur, a related species in fact.

Edited by RahuStalker

im short before sending off the kubrows because of 2 main things:

1. the continous useless trashbarking for attention when im in the menues in the spaceship (hey its a game and i dont wanna get this from a game or the creators)

2. it needs igc and attention, thats useless, we are talking about pixels, to avoid this when im 2 or more days of i have to send the "pet" into the stasis ?

i have chosen warframe by the basic meaning, not by being forced how i have to behave to a pixel-pet ...

im on mechanical useful moas which i can invoke into whatever game with the needed strength for different gameplays where i can choose different optical settings or some different skins 80)

but then i have the feeling DE makes me pay for "a monthly oilchange" as cars need it once a year =)))))))

Edited by 7ENN0

I want a Hyena companion.

Not the DNA bullS#&$ of the Kubrow, but that you can repair her if you provide the right materials (Salvage, Alloy Plate, Circuits, and Polymer Bundle). Can integrate Tenno and Sentinel weaponry with her own systems. 

Customizable appearance and color scheme. Alternate Zanuka head and tail.

And I want an Osprey skin for Sentinels, preferrably from an event.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

• 2 weeks later...

I still say we should just have warframes for kubrow. Or zanukas that can be altered to adapt to what's needed out of it (with a few hours to cool down inbetween of course).

I once toyed with the idea of an infested as a pet though. I'd much rather have a warframe on a kubrow or a zanuka though.

It would be amusing to have equipable weapons for Kubrow (back mounted ranged weapons), and optional armor items, sort of something like the war bears from Red Alert, lol

A fast bird type pet would be great, maybe make it somewhat frail to make up for the speed and small hit box. It would do complex flight maneuvers and attacks that make it hard for the foes to hit

• 2 weeks later...

A Flying Monkey type pet.

Ability 1: Razor Dash : Swoops down hitting a group of enemies 5 times.(or more?)
Ability 2: Echolocation : Like enemy radar but it also highlights the enemies on screen.(So map & battlefield)
Ability 3: Takeoff : Picks up the tenno and allows for the 2 to fight in the air. (for a limited time)
Ability 4: Thievius Simian : Steals Health/Power orbs from enemy pockets and brings them to it's master.

flying_monkey_assignment_02_by_keepsake2

that Takeoff-ability sounds awesome :O

I'd rather have current pets refined. I know the line of thought that comes with reading that statement is "But getting a new one is not necessarily separate from seeing changes to existing pets" and normally this is true but DE has been shown to have difficulty focusing on multiple areas of the game often resulting in half finished features.

I'd really rather see some small reworks to kubrows or additions like a larger array of precepts. What about one for fetching items.