Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Now What Do I Do?

raizori

Just 40 minutes ago, I finished watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and now what? I'm left wondering what to do with my life and how boring it is. What show do i watch now to fill in this burning gap that Buffy, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Lost and all these other shows left there. I could read the comics, but then there is nothing left.

I really hope the multiverse theory is true and the other me's are having a more interesting life than I am. Sitting here on a Saturday night while my PARENTS party is not the ideal lifestyle I want.

Fringe, Ray Donovan, all 3 stargates, Futurama, Samurai Jack, Archer, Deep Space Nine, Castle, Banshee, Penny Dreadful, Firefly, Almost Human, Awake, Eureka, Farscape, Terra Nova, The Blacklist, The Venture Brothers, True Detective. Tons of shows out there that aren't half bad, google the name of your favorite show and it'll list similar ones right across the top.

Edited by Elvang

Try arrow before the next season starts or the blacklist the next season  starts on monday

Anime worth watching if you like anime or wanna try it

Monthly girls-Nozaki kun (its cute dont judge me)

Bakumatsu rock 

Aldnoah. Zero (some game of thrones S#&$ goes on here)

The irregular at magic high school

Guys, if there is any sci-fi or fantasy show out there, and maybe comedy and romance, I have watched it. I can't sit through another anime, unless it is really captivating and something completley and utterly different than what there is today. SAO 2 does not count, nor does Fairy Tale or anything else. I need something that'll make me smile, and then cry throughout the next half of the show. That S#&$ needs to be deep.

Only a few shows have done that for me. Buffy, Farscape, Lost, and a few others that hold a very special place in my heart.

This sounds hella cheesy, but find a dumbass hobby.

Lately I've been trying out D&D(with a good group of friends, awesome), listening to songs my friends like and then searching for new music(going off from their lists), cooking(I dunno, it's nice), learning how to throw a boomerang(don't get it stuck in trees).

Hmm. I've been thinking about learning how to put together computers, but I don't think I'll have the time for that for awhile.

I'd just start brainstorming stuff people you know do, and trying something new.

I have been trying to figure out what my destiny/goal in life is, and I've wanted to create videogames or something along those lines. I always wanted a world that wouldn't end, wouldn't disappoint me by ending. I just don't like it when something ends. And that is why I hate the concept of life.