Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eris Needs A Boss

(XBOX)Grihaly

It's the only planet/location with no boss. The only reason I even play it is for xp, and the thrill of fighting off hordes of infested. Also to try out these fabled 'Hive' missions. But really, Eris needs a boss, they should put Golem on there, since he's just floating around in Limbo currently. Or an all new boss, either way, add a boss. Please.

It's the only planet/location with no boss. The only reason I even play it is for xp, and the thrill of fighting off hordes of infested. Also to try out these fabled 'Hive' missions. But really, Eris needs a boss, they should put Golem on there, since he's just floating around in Limbo currently. Or an all new boss, either way, add a boss. Please.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=317124713

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=317125157

got 3 other screenshot from ZMR (Zombie Monster Robot) this is the "Infested Zombie" Boss

3 NecroPedoPede

Vay hek. ("Hidden Boss")

vey hek technically resides on earth still, you just can't get into it without the key. (which is found in ceres for whatever reason)

odd i know, but there it is.

Vay Hek doesn't count because he requires the player to go all the way to Ceres to craft his key. Hardly an Earth boss.

Earth.

seriously, my first thought. taking oberon away from earth was a bad idea. we need a boss there to drop oberon since he's a good frame for starters. hell, put the two new grineer chicks there. we need more mini bosses anyway and earth is perfect for them. easy mini bosses, on a nooby planet, dropping a noob friendly frame.

though i use the word noob, i mean it light heartedly. new players need easy to learn, well balanced frames. Earth is the perfect place to put the sprag and whatshergrineerface mini bosses. easy to get to planet, easy bosses, easy frame to help introduce noobs.

oberon doesnt really have a "niche" he's kinda an all arounder, perfect for new players. 

TL;DR? earth needs the new miniboss from gate-crash to drop oberon for new players.

Vay Hek doesn't count because he requires the player to go all the way to Ceres to craft his key. Hardly an Earth boss.

but you dont get the the saviour of earth achivement unless you kill vay hek, and the saviour achivments are for killing the planets boss

seriously, my first thought. taking oberon away from earth was a bad idea. we need a boss there to drop oberon since he's a good frame for starters. hell, put the two new grineer chicks there. we need more mini bosses anyway and earth is perfect for them. easy mini bosses, on a nooby planet, dropping a noob friendly frame.

though i use the word noob, i mean it light heartedly. new players need easy to learn, well balanced frames. Earth is the perfect place to put the sprag and whatshergrineerface mini bosses. easy to get to planet, easy bosses, easy frame to help introduce noobs.

oberon doesnt really have a "niche" he's kinda an all arounder, perfect for new players. 

TL;DR? earth needs the new miniboss from gate-crash to drop oberon for new players.

I got the parts for Oberon in one match lol. So I think he's fine the way his parts are found.

I got the parts for Oberon in one match lol. So I think he's fine the way his parts are found.

i am sick and tired of picking up oberon parts from the waves of eximus units dying all around me. and yes, oberon isnt hard to get, but putting him back on earth makes it a more reliable way to get him.

imagine in region chat:

noob-"where can i get oberon"

pro-"everywhere"

noob-lulzwhut?

pro-kill stuff dude!

noob-noduh what stuff?

pro-eximus man

noob-what are those and where do i find them?

pro- like i said before, everywhere

noob-that doesnt help...

now imagine this instead:

noob-where can i find oberon?

pro- kill earth's boss

noob- thanks bro!

somedays you just have to use the K.I.S.S. method.

Keep

It

Simple

Stupid

back on topic: J4 on eris will be awesome :3 hope a new frame comes out to drop off this new infested boss... infested frame maybe? (typhus?)

Edited by VioDuskar