Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Other Orokin Derelict Mission Don't Have Any Prime Parts There?

Shafilp

This would actually help a lot with the drop table dilution I think. If each mission in the Derelict (capture, exterminate, defense, survival, maybe assassinate?) had prime rewards, it would actually give players a reason to play them rather than only play exterminate when they need a corrupted mod or survival/defense when they need levels on something. I like this idea. 

I think a better idea would be to take the idea of the vaults in the derelicts and put them in the void towers, then put some of the void drops into the void vaults. In this way you do the run for the run reward, but if you take a key to a void vault in and it matches then you get a second chance at a prime piece from the vault drop table.

This would also encourage more exploration of the towers and give the devs a chance to design in some new parkour rooms that lead to the vaults or use existing parkour rooms that generally only give random mods.

This would actually help a lot with the drop table dilution I think. If each mission in the Derelict (capture, exterminate, defense, survival, maybe assassinate?) had prime rewards, it would actually give players a reason to play them rather than only play exterminate when they need a corrupted mod or survival/defense when they need levels on something. I like this idea. 

It's clear at this point that they WANT horrendous drop dilution, no point mentioning it.

Oh god, if Nyx Prime is in ODS... ;~;

For those who don't know why this is scary, ODS has terrible enemy spawns and you will lose to running out of oxygen. Good luck doing long runs unless, maybe, you run 4xNekros with slash weapons and press 3 the whole time.

This needs to be fixed. ODS is fun, I just want to be able to survive, especially in solo. Because I could use it as an alternative Forma farming area. Seriously, for those of us sick of the Void, the Derelict is refreshing. Dark, spooky, and more challenging to navigate when things get rough. Challenge = fun.