The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Gate Crash. Zero Damage Output.

-10no-Nameless

So...if weapons get nerved at 70 points...how the hell did the top players in the leaderboard manage to get far beyond 100 points? Currently, the player with the most points has 745. Care to explain how that works? ._.

It is simple. They ask players with 15 pts to help them. because they CAN DEAL DAMAGE WITH WEAPONS. Cheap strategy IMHO

P.S. I've tested it with my friend who got 15 points - he was able to deal full amount of damage, while I dealt 0 dmg with all weapons.

Edited by _nameless

So...if weapons get nerved at 70 points...how the hell did the top players in the leaderboard manage to get far beyond 100 points? Currently, the player with the most points has 745. Care to explain how that works? ._.

Simple - he leeches from people who are doing the event to get the rewards. Or just uses his abilities as the only thing that isn't affected is armor and power strength.

It is simple. They ask players with 15 pts to help them. because they CAN DEAL DAMAGE WITH WEAPONS. Cheap strategy IMHO

Finally someone who also thinks that this is not really skill but more of a cheap tactic to be highest ranking player just for the ranks sake