Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Stalker Blueprints Tradeable?

gaurdianaq

I've got two Hate bp's, three Dreads, and five Despairs (I've already got all of them crafted as well). I doubt they'll ever be tradeable, I just like collecting them for screenshots when people say their drop rates are atrocious.

The high price in the market kinda screams that they will never be available for trade, and if they were, so would the Brakk be (the only weapon I want but don't have)

Edited by (PS4)KestralSylver

Yeah it's not going to happen. Let's look back at prime trading. Making prime trading was a sort of a bad move as now anyone that has that rank to trade can obtain prime versions without playing. The only good thing about making primes tradable was reducing RNG. (Sheldon's secret plan mentioned sometime ago should fix this, something about holding onto extra prime parts.)

However just looking at this thread you see many people with duplicats of stalker weaponry meaning that he isn't behind a massive RNG wall like the void and he is very killable. The same goes for G3 and Zanuka, with the exception of the G3 being a bit harder to kill.

4 despair, 26 dread, and 6 hate.

Edited by Postal_pat

DE, please, for the love of God, make the Stalker weapon blueprints tradeable.

It makes sense, lore wise. And if you feel that people will have too many blueprints to trade, some people do have a lot of rare mods to trade, so its not exactly a broken system either.

Does it make sense 'lorewise' to not be able to trade anything? Is there 'lore' reason why someone can't pick something up in their hand and put it into the hand of someone else? No.

Not being to trade certain items is an issue of maintaining balance between the game economy and the game, not lore.

Edited by Ryme

I don't know about Stalker.... he's a pretty common spawn, and his items are purchasable on-market.

G3... maybe.  I've been marked by them for a long time without a spawn.  

In the time since I started playing I've mastered every weapon and frame in the game (including primes)...

AND...

I got a Brakk BP.  That's it.

It's the only weapon I don't have, their spawn rate is terrible (haven't seen them in over a month whilst marked), the droprates are terrible, and.. yeah.  I don't know if the parts should be tradeable (that's one solution), but available on market, tradable, tweaked spawn/droprate... you know -- maybe something?

People say "go farm stalker" like you can just go farm him...  the RNG is ridiculous.  I'd rather once you got a stalker mark a dice roll went off to pick a random number between 1-10/1-20 for him to be guaranteed to show up in.  same for the other assassins but on their respective faction's owned nodes- it won't count a mission for a non-corpus mission if it was zanuka.