Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[18+, Invite Only Ic] God Of Death And Miss Psychopath: The Dinner [Featuring: Nekros And Reniko]

WolfmanX9

Way ahead of you buddy *Reniko already ran to the closest door as the Grineer talked about the misterious box* Dammit is locked.... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY *she yells before headbutting the door so hard it cracks open* come on slowpokes we had a treasure to hunt!

Not to be rude to you or anything, but have you heard of being sneaky?! If we make too much sound, all the grineers while detect us and sound the alarm. If we search more quietly, we can search for that mysteries box with all the time of world. That or we do it your way: make as much noise as possible and try to find the box with the grineer chasing our tail Nekros said as he was following Reniko side by side.

Araneolus decided to stay on the ship, since he didn't want to face any grineers. He was not trained to fight for his life.

You guys can go without me, while I watch the ship Araneolus said, going inside the ship and took a nap.

Ember: *Walks in a room and sees... a massive group of Smidgeons* No...

Smidgeons: WOMAN!!! CHAAAAAARGE!!!!! *Runs towards Ember and tackles her and pecks her*

Sneaky? i dont do sneaky *she turns around at the Smidgeons* WHAT THE FLYING F*** IS THAT THING!

Nekros sees the army of Smidgeons that was over Ember. He ran to Ember, casted terrify so all the smidgeons scattered and then he snatched Ember up his shoulder. 

Hang on if you want to live *starts to pop heads of the smidgeon clones with his vasto as he was running away from the miniature army* Hey Reniko, if you want kill something. Now is your chance

A grineer scorch unit was just patrolling the cross section hallway and then he saw a Nekros carrying an Ember while being chased by an army of robot chickens. He yelled "tenno scum" and started to chase the Nekros.

Ember: Ugh... My tights!!!! Oh... Are you feeling my butt?

Smidgeon Clone: *Trips up Nekros* Lol.

Nekros looks at Ember and said: That is not important right now. I will save you from these clones and talk about your privilege later *trips over by a Smidgeon clone and drops Ember to the ground, luckily she landed on her knees and hands and Nekros did not bump into Ember. he slided to the side of Ember. After he had stopped, he slowly stood up and saw the grineer scorch pointing his Ignis at him* OH hello mister, did you enjoy the running trip? Because that is the last thing you will do he said in a sinister way and shoot the head off the scorch grineer. Then he turned his head to the clone Smidgeon and flip the bird to him.

*she close up to his face and* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAalright

*she close up to his face and* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAalright

Smidgeon Clone: Oooook?

((Sorry for being inactive for a while. The internet didn't work))

Thats Reniko for you, being crazy in her own way *looks around and listen for any threats, he didn't find anything of that sort* I'm surprised that we haven't triggered the alarm yet

What if i call you Pootis

Mutahar: You die violently.

Not to disrupt the connection you two are making, but we got a task to do: find the mysterious box and steal it. We also need to find an access terminal, that way we can get the location to our goal Nekros said and searched for any clues that could lead them to the access terminal.

Mutahar: Box is to your right pal.

Ember: *Was captured by the Grineer and was finished getting tortured* H... Hello?

Nekros looked to his right and saw the reinforced door. He did a quick scan and found out that the box was inside of the room. I guess that this talking chicken isn't as useless as I thought *looks around to see if everyone was still in the room. He didn't find though* Now where is Ember? I thought that she was with us? Never mind that; Reniko, crack that door with any method of yours and keep an eye on that chicken, we don't know if we can really trust him. I will search for Ember He said, tracked Ember's signal and went off to search for Ember.

Ember: *She was bleeding everywhere* Ugh...

After some time, Nekros found Ember and saw that she was bleeding everywhere. Unfortunately he didn't bring any kind of band aid kit with him, so he resorted to plan B; cast Soul survivor on her. He approached to Ember and said: Hi, I see that you are bleeding quite a lot, but don't worry; I got the right thing to "patch" you up. Stand still. Nekros casted soul survivor by doing the same motion he would do when he cast soul punch and all the wounds and blood was gone from Ember. All of his energy was drained and he felt down on the floor knees first and then on his hands, panting out of exhaustion.

WELL shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *she runs toward the door and hits it with her head so hard it breaks into various pieces, inside the room there are various high ranked soldiers like Napalms and Commanders guarding the Box that is on the center of the room, a couple of common Grineer seem mto come to take it away*

Ember: *Was still tied upside down* Ugh... Hi...

Give me *pants and hold out one finger* a second *he panted for a couple of minutes and then he stand up* Lets get that rope off you shall we? *he brought a kama from his inventory and started to cut away all the ropes carefully, then he cut away the rope that she was hanging from and cathed her from hitting the floor. Then he put her down on the floor gently* You are lucky that we can track each other He said. Suddenly, the alarm was on and red flashing lights was turned on.

WELL shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *she runs toward the door and hits it with her head so hard it breaks into various pieces, inside the room there are various high ranked soldiers like Napalms and Commanders guarding the Box that is on the center of the room, a couple of common Grineer seem mto come to take it away*

The grineer's saw Reniko and Mutahar, first at confusion and then they started to fire at them and one of them activated the alarm. The grineer now knew about the intruder on the ship. The commanders and napalm Grineers stayed at the box, acting as bodyguards. While the lesser one started to advance towards the intruders.

Mutahar: Don't shoot!

Ember: Umm... So...

The grineer didn't care and shooting at them, trying to get rid of the intruders.

Great...just what we needed *looks at Ember* Do you want any help to walk or can you walk on your own? I can carry you in my arms if you want to and don't worry about me, I will be fine. I got deployable moas at my disposal when I'm out of energy anyway

Ember: *Tries walking but falls down again* Help...

Mutahar: *Runs off* SOUTHERN FRIED CHICKEN ON A BURGER!!!

Nekros chuckled and helped her by carrying her in his arms. I guess you need help. Don't worry, once we are done with this task; I will take you home in my Liset. I also need to drop off Reniko anyway

The grineer tried their best to shoot the intruders, but they didn't managed to hit them. Reinforcement from the ship was coming to their aid in order to increase the chance of killing the intruders.