Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Devs.. Please Help ....

R4F_Malik

dear warframeteam...

i really love the game and i play it every day... 

and ive collected every gun 

but the only 3 weapons i really need are the lato vandal..braton vandal and machete wraith ...

ok there where 2 more but the lato prime and skana prime were founder item...

is there a way to get these guns ... ???

Nope, nope and nope. It has been already stated that Lato Prime and Skana Prime are founder only. 

Lato Vandal and Braton Vandal are exclusives, but they may return using the vault.

Machete Wraith is an Event only reward. Maybe you will be lucky and it will come out of the vault, but don't get your hopes up, it's very unlikely. 

Sorry if this disappoints you. 

Edited by Agent_Maine

Nope, nope and nope. It has been already stated that Lato Prime and Skana Prime are founder only. 

Machete Wraith is an Event only reward. Maybe you will be lucky and it will come out of the vault, but don't get your hopes up, it's very unlikely. 

Sorry if this disappoints you. 

You missed the point ever so slightly. He was referring to lato vandal and braton vandal alongside machete wraith.

Machete wraith can potentially come back, its been thrown into the event vault so we could see it again somewhere down the line.

Lato Vandal and Braton Vandal were given to closed beta players iirc. I haven't heard as much about them compared to the founders gear but I would assume the same applies, they are forever exclusive to the closed beta testers.

You missed the point ever so slightly. He was referring to lato vandal and braton vandal alongside machete wraith.

Machete wraith can potentially come back, its been thrown into the event vault so we could see it again somewhere down the line.

Lato Vandal and Braton Vandal were given to closed beta players iirc. I haven't heard as much about them compared to the founders gear but I would assume the same applies, they are forever exclusive to the closed beta testers.

Edited my first post for Lato Vandal and Braton Vandal additions.

I seem to recall that the closed beta event weapons wouldnt come back but I am to lazy to find the source. The Machete Wraith though who knows!? DE keeps mentioning this "vault" but I dont see how they would go about reintroducing it though as everyone who did the Gradivus Dilemma already have it. 

Having it as a event reward again would be very awkward.

I seem to recall that the closed beta event weapons wouldnt come back but I am to lazy to find the source. The Machete Wraith though who knows!? DE keeps mentioning this "vault" but I dont see how they would go about reintroducing it though as everyone who did the Gradivus Dilemma already have it. 

Having it as a event reward again would be very awkward.

Ye, I've heard rumours that once the quest system is further developed they plan to reintroduce some event stuff that way. My best guess is they plan to re-release events via quest system after a certain time and allow you to play the event to unlock the reward but I haven't seen anything official from DE myself, probably a rumour based off of small hints in livestreams. Could be an interesting way to do it potentially. Curious whether theyd open it to all events though or just events going forward, would make things like the snipetron available again, and potentially primed chamber alongside it.

Edited by Jag272

Ye, I've heard rumours that once the quest system is further developed they plan to reintroduce some event stuff that way. My best guess is they plan to re-release events via quest system after a certain time and allow you to play the event to unlock the reward but I haven't seen anything official from DE myself, probably a rumour based off of small hints in livestreams. Could be an interesting way to do it potentially. Curious whether theyd open it to all events though or just events going forward, would make things like the snipetron available again, and potentially primed chamber alongside it.

Making them part of the quest system would work, it is not a bad idea actually.

Though I assumed they would use the quests for primes/frames etc when they run out of bosses to place the parts in or the Void drops got to over saturated.

In one of these threads someone posted a link to a statement by DE via Rebecca that Vandal Weapons were exclusive. The statement was before the introduction of the Wraiths. Though of course one can argue what exclusive means.

EDIT: Found it:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38144-may-1st-hot-feedback-topics/

"5) Vandal Series Weapons!?

They are exclusive. Lobbying is not encouraged."

So either they break their old word on Vandals, change the meaning to refer to the Vandal weapons until then or Vandal weapons stay exclusive while Wraith weapons have a chance to come back.

Actualy that would explain why the almost all event weapons (except the Prova) have been Wraith weapons.

Edited by Othergrunty