Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Almighty Dragon Nikana

ComfyOlivia

I feel bad you had to carry those other players so hard. Is your back ok?

Several tablets of ibuprofen is needed before any Infested Mission when I have my DNikana ;P 

The Glaive massacre of 2013. 

Nothing but dead lancers as far as the eye can see. 

Wow, yeah those teammates must have been useless. 

They were actually pretty good. Had a Nekros Supplying the energy and a Vauban to cover my ADD when I would run in to giant crowds and some slipped past.

Damn, even when I went to round 45 with a 3 man team consisting of me on my valkyr and two vaubans, I didn't have a kill total that lopsided.  I also use a dragon nikana.  My favorite melee weapon by far.

You've got to love the typical 4 man setup, 2 CC, support, and the lifter.

Damn, even when I went to round 45 with a 3 man team consisting of me on my valkyr and two vaubans, I didn't have a kill total that lopsided.  I also use a dragon nikana.  My favorite melee weapon by far.

You've got to love the typical 4 man setup, 2 CC, support, and the lifter.

Indeed you do ^.^ In all honesty, I typically play the Booben, but I decided to DPS this time, and ohhhh boy, was it fun.

Do you use the glaive p?

i normally use Kestrel. 

the little bit less Damage doesn't matter to me that much, a lot is dealt anyways - and when they inevitably stop getting one shot by it, Kestrel will still be able to throw problem Enemies to the other end of the map.

Although it is hilarious people think kill count actually matters.

it certainly doesn't, but the disparity isn't normally that large. i don't think they were 'useless', i think it was the other way round, one player was way more geared than they were.

Heaven forbid people playing support and not "loz must kill" in every mission.

Although it is hilarious people think kill count actually matters.

I don't need frame powers to get kills... That's what guns and melee weapons are for. The actual kill count doesn't matter, but if a melee Ash is killing everything, then someone isn't shooting after wave 10.

Dakra Prime is growing on me...I was strictly a DNikana player but the Dakra stance has a elegance to it

It's also much faster, and it can hit low flying enemies, like Corpus Drones, if you figure out the range for it.

Edited by Nethaufer