Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime After Nyx

Aesthetic_Dialectic

Been Really considering starting to buy Prime Access, but since it's Nova... I'm not sure. As long as they make it look different with her legs, I'm sold, because it looks like she's wearing leg-warmers. I mean, I know it's cold in space, but they don't exactly scream out ninja. But that's just me. I guess it also depends on the weapons, too. Time will tell, soon enough.

Been Really considering starting to buy Prime Access, but since it's Nova... I'm not sure. As long as they make it look different with her legs, I'm sold, because it looks like she's wearing leg-warmers. I mean, I know it's cold in space, but they don't exactly scream out ninja. But that's just me. I guess it also depends on the weapons, too. Time will tell, soon enough.

Does everything have to scream out ninja? And don't quote me "Ninjas play free". Or I will in turn show you prime packs that aren't free. Everything in the game isn't free, and everything in the game isn't "Ninja"

Also, a lot of people beleive her inspiration comes from Range Murata's design of flight suits in the anime, Last Exile.

Range_Murata-Spheres-Last_Exile_2nd_Artb

Look what i found in internet!

"Not My Print"

SUrnbl6.jpg

Where have you been for the last two weeks? This is older than time. There's also a video. Make sure to search the forums to see if something's been "found" 20 times before.

Sorry, it's been a long day at work.

I have a feeling its gonna be Nova Prime....I quote "Adorned Particles will Collide". On top of that, Nova is a female frame, considering the pattern this eliminates all of the possibilities of having the next prime, male. Nova can control particles and therefore the quote, "Adorned particles will collide" - Teaser Trailer

I really hope Soma prime is the prime weapon because that would be so awesome. I would either spend hours trying to farm the parts and then buy it on the market eventually, or buy the prime access. I cannot wait for the next prime access!!!!

Whelp, nova prime's come out now. I'm praying that ash will be next along with daul zoren prime and possibly a vectis prime or a kunai prime. If volt comes out first i'm probably gonna rage because I hate the way volt plays, but that's just me.

Looks like I've got to wait another 3 month's *sighs*

• 4 weeks later...