Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime After Nyx

Aesthetic_Dialectic

If it's not Trinity Prime I might just start a riot.

There's a pattern about the warframe colors, every warframe that's patterned white (HOLD ON BEFORE YOU JUMP ON THIS) have at some point been a starter frame AND I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING! Nyx is not currently a starter frame but her being white can be explained by the Nyx Warframe has been around since the game's conception, since Dark Sector even. Now my point being, the next frame is due out to be Black. Technically it doesn't matter since none of the female frames remaining are starter frames.

Let's face it, It's gonna be Trinity Prime, it's not going to Be Soma prime.

As for the weapons I anticipate anything but the Soma Prime. Make it Cernos, make it Vectis, but it's not gonna be the Soma. Probably not gonna be the Vectis later.

All frames are eligible to be primed.

You should go back to the early developer streams and watch. It was said that series one would be made into prime versions. I would like to nick-name you Cliff Clavin.

I also want to ask. You have done 6600+ posts under six months, do you play the forums for fun?

Edited by Mythblaze

They have priority, but nothing was ever said to the effect of them being the only ones getting primes.

ZNITNjr.jpg

I guess I need to go find where Geoff and Steve where talking, one of them stated that series one would be made into a prime. 

Edited by Mythblaze

im really not a big fan of any of the primes the gold is just to gaudy for my taste, saying that, when they release ash prime they wont be able to take my money fast enough - especially if they replace the damn gold with some chrome / silver gold just doesnt suit an assassin :P

laters

Monk

Rumors that run a high chance of being incorrect (Awww) Are that Volt will be the next Prime. I'd love to see a Volt Prime. He's the, what, 3rd prime ever? Either that or 4th if memory serves, and if DE holds true that seniority comes first with Primes- He's up next. If not- A runner up.

(Please come out before the 13th of November. That'd be the best birthday thing ever. Even though I'll have to pay for it)

Edit: Sorry for possible thread revival. 

Edited by Arkathan