The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equilibrium

doommoose22

so, why does this mod not affect our sentinels as well? I've had plenty of occasions where my sentinel took tiny hits and died due to cumilative damage despite the fact that I've managed to keep myself alive with the mod. so I was just wondering if the sentinel could recieve the healing we do.

Sentinels gain health from orbs you don't need yourself.

Sentinels, as far as I know, don't have energy. Hence, they can't use energy orbs. Hence, no equilibrium.

Also, they can't actually wear Equilibrium.

Edit: Why/How is your sentinel actually dying?

Edited by darthdart

pretty much just dies due to being hit one too many times, and since the sentinel has no health regen normally and no real way to replenish it outside of spamming nekros/trinity, it gets whittled down and dies.

They have mods that you can upgrade to give them more health and shields. Each sentinel has different stats and the same build on one may not work on another.

Like Shade is godawful in the shield's department but he is awesome in the vitality department. So you plan accordingly and work on their strength in this regard, hence a nice Vitality mod is on Shade and a shield mod is basically garbage and unnecessary.

Also, there is a mod that brings your sentinel back for a % chance, and it could help you get through a mission a bit easier.

Oberon can heal sentinels. As in, his healing move for players also heals your sentinel.

If it's an unleveled Sentinel and you are trying to level it, go to lower levels.

Also, a gigantic tip. Don't stand in or around areas where you are taking damage, your sentinel is literally floating right next to you.

When you move, he moves.

You are out of danger, guess who else is?

Your sentinel.

:O

pretty much just dies due to being hit one too many times, and since the sentinel has no health regen normally and no real way to replenish it outside of spamming nekros/trinity, it gets whittled down and dies.

Team health restores heal sentinels. You're welcome.

Sentinels, as far as I know, don't have energy. Hence, they can't use energy orbs. Hence, no equilibrium.

Someone conducted a study to see how many times a Shade could cloak you in a Corpus map.

Without using any sort of energy restore, it did it 30 someodd times before it could no longer.

So it appears they have energy, but either the energy pool is too huge, or the energy consumption is too low for it to really matter.

Actually, they do. They use energy to use precepts like Guardian and Sanctuary. I don't believe they can use energy orbs though. 

I remember something along old patch notes saying "increased Sentinels' stamina" to improve Precept usage on something like Carrier's Vacuum.

And think about it, if they can't collect energy orbs they should either be able to regen energy quickly or better, use a resource that is already regenable like stamina to avoid complex coding and stuffs?

I remember something along old patch notes saying "increased Sentinels' stamina" to improve Precept usage on something like Carrier's Vacuum.

And think about it, if they can't collect energy orbs they should either be able to regen energy quickly or better, use a resource that is already regenable like stamina to avoid complex coding and stuffs?

I'm 90% certain that any energy orb you pick up adds to the Sentinel energy pool.

Someone conducted a study to see how many times a Shade could cloak you in a Corpus map.

Without using any sort of energy restore, it did it 30 someodd times before it could no longer.

So it appears they have energy, but either the energy pool is too huge, or the energy consumption is too low for it to really matter.

Interesting, I though it was just a cooldown thing. 

Speaking on topic  - EQ for a cent would be nice.

Also poison resistance for pets please, or nothing survives vs the Infested.