Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day Of The Dead Weapon Skin Pack For Halloween ! :d

cob_metallica

DE PLEASE!

you didnt let me have the july 4th or bastille day colors this year.

PLEASE PLEASE let us buy the day of the dead skins and hollow's eve color pack again.

EDIT: god i want those skins for my scindo prime, soma, and gorgon wraith. I love reskinning wraith weapons. Rubedo wraith vipers anyone?

Edited by VioDuskar

no, they MUST bring it back. no new stuff, just re-release PLEASE

They seem to ge by the mindset of 'well, since not everyone will be happy about this coming back because they own it, we'll make something else' which is perfectly fine, but that's the reason I added that note.

Please DE, don't turn away from pretty festive skins that I will drop my platinum winnings on. XD

They seem to ge by the mindset of 'well, since not everyone will be happy about this coming back because they own it, we'll make something else' which is perfectly fine, but that's the reason I added that note.

Please DE, don't turn away from pretty festive skins that I will drop my platinum winnings on. XD

but skins and colors are different. and hollow's eve is every year. not like 1 year of WF mark back in march.

if that skin pack comes around for All Hallow's Eve again, sure.

or if something else does, sure.

or if something else and Day of the Dead Skins do, wow, but sure.

or whatever. i know Digital Extremes knows how to make fancy things people want to buy.

If DE comes out with something new, fine. Just through the Day of the Dead skin pack in the market for some plat on the side. Why not?