Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Tiberon Meant To Have A Forma As A Crafting Material?

sinistrality

Formas are used to "modify" things according to DE. Makes sense since the latron is required to craft. 

Normally I'd agree with this, but the Bolto pistol requires a Lato to build it but no formas. Comes off as inconsistent, unless they intend to add forma as a bolto requirement as well.

Normally I'd agree with this, but the Bolto pistol requires a Lato to build it but no formas. Comes off as inconsistent, unless they intend to add forma as a bolto requirement as well.

That would severely injure new player incentive to build the Bolto (not that it is alive and kicking much, but still). 

"Alright, we got the new research weapon for Wednesday's update."

"Wait, don't we have enough research weapons? Players are complaining everything new requires research and I think they're right."

"Well, just chuck in the market then"

*Update 14.9*

"Crap we forgot to get rid of the Forma requirement. Too late now, it'd piss off a lot of people who already used their Forma to get rid of it now."

"Alright, we got the new research weapon for Wednesday's update."

"Wait, don't we have enough research weapons? Players are complaining everything new requires research and I think they're right."

"Well, just chuck in the market then"

*Update 14.9*

"Crap we forgot to get rid of the Forma requirement. Too late now, it'd &!$$ off a lot of people who already used their Forma to get rid of it now."

^ This.

Also, an easy solution to both your problems would probably to allow Forma trading. In which case prime part in exchange for forma, everybody is happy.

well, it's better than they put it in the clan research and u have to wait for another 3 days, right?

i understand some players have hard time find forma bp, but honestly they are not rare. occasionally play some tower survival/defense just for fun, try uncommon weapons, builds and warframes combinations. u will easily get enough forma bp. unless u have a crazy forma consumption rate like on average 1 per day, u wont find forma a problem at all.

well, it's better than they put it in the clan research and u have to wait for another 3 days, right?

i understand some players have hard time find forma bp, but honestly they are not rare. occasionally play some tower survival/defense just for fun, try uncommon weapons, builds and warframes combinations. u will easily get enough forma bp. unless u have a crazy forma consumption rate like on average 1 per day, u wont find forma a problem at all.

The problem there is I DO tower runs.

As I said, 453 hours and i've only ever had 5 forma. 2 of those came from alerts, one from a log in reward and 1 from a Grineer/Corpus conflict and 1 from a tower reward.

As we keep saying, and some people seem to be really struggling to grasp, there are quite a few of us that don't seem to find forma falling from the sky.

Again, not complaining but I am getting annoyed at folk saying they are "easy" to find when it's painfully obvious not everyone finds it so.

I have been running mostly towers for the last week. I have not seen a single forma or forma bp.

RNG. It hates me.

I have been running mostly towers for the last week. I have not seen a single forma or forma bp.

RNG. It hates me.

You run tower survivals and defense mostly when you play? That really sucks if you run those and can't get them. Unless you are leaving wave 10 to 15 or at 10 to 15 minutes, seems pretty crazy that you have no forma. What sort of void or derelict missions you run?

You run tower survivals and defense mostly when you play? That really sucks if you run those and can't get them. Unless you are leaving wave 10 to 15 or at 10 to 15 minutes, seems pretty crazy that you have no forma. What sort of void or derelict missions you run?

I try to do as many survivals as possible. I've tried defence and been all the way up to wave 30 on a t3 without seeing a single forma.

I tend not to do derelict missions because they seem harder to gather people for.

RNG. It hates me.

i just dont believe this. sorry to say that, but forma is not rare ffs. of course u feel it's hard to find when u only farm them when u need it. farm bp in advance, build it when u have chance. keep a reasonable reserve, like 5 finished formas in your inventory.

seriously tired to see players complain how rare something is when they just dont know how to play.

seriously tired to see players complain how rare something is when they just dont know how to play.

Seriously, wind your neck in.

Not everyone has the luck some of you have.

Don't know how to play, arrogant elitist gob..... I'll stop there before I get myself banned. You are everything that's wrong in a community.

Edited by Ailissa

i just dont believe this. sorry to say that, but forma is not rare ffs. of course u feel it's hard to find when u only farm them when u need it. farm bp in advance, build it when u have chance. keep a reasonable reserve, like 5 finished formas in your inventory.

Disbelieve it all you want. Doesn't make it untrue.

As for not knowing how to play, well, I've racked up a hell of a lot of hours on this game, looked at drop tables, hit a reasonable mastery rank without needing to resort to too much farming mastery fodder...

I am aware that the best places to get forma are high-level Void games. Running a 30-minute t3 survival and getting none, or a 25-30 wave t3 defence and again getting none, sucks. Doing this two or three times a day for a week, and *still* getting nothing, sucks even more.

I've ran quite a lot of defenses past 20 waves, a lot of void survivals (of different tiers) past 50 minutes.

Countless exterminate, capture, mob def keys used.

Only a few Forma's. (5-6 perhaps) I get more prime parts than anything. 

RNG must love you. 

Also, I don't know how RNG involves a players knowledge of how to play.. but okay. 

On topic: I thought it was a bit strange as well OP. Was expecting it to be switched into clan research. 

i have struggle to find forma as well, so i will reveal my sweet spot. t2 survival will drop forma though the drop is inconsistent and you may experience badluck streak where you go as high as 5 50 minutes survival without forma.

the better spot that i try but hard to solo is t4 defense which frequently drop forma bp on wave 5, 10 and 20. just do 10 waves, the higher you go the last chance of a forma there is

an easily soloable spot is t4 interception which drop a lot of forma in the first 3 rounds, just do 3 rounds then stop.

note: this is all base on my experience, your may differ. 

Disclaimer: you are talking to a guy who in the week when glaxion and nukor came out use 3 formas a day, so i can feel the pain of my fellow hunter being a forma addict myself

also, yes, they should just remove the forma requirement, the latron require to crap the tiberon alone is already enough, beside it is not that great of a gun, requiring a forma to craft it will make less people try it out.

Good God this became a Cancer thread.

@Ailissa You seem to be assimilating me with the other goof who said you don't know how to play. Your interpretation of my words are completely way off, as I never said the "poverty" didn't exist. I never denied that other people don't have the same luck, you implied I said it, which is not the case. Others may have said that, but I did not. You deformed what I said, and made it sound like the trash other luckier people are saying. STAHP GENERALIZING.

Eidt: if I get a warning post for this, then so be it. I won't let some internet dweller try and pass me off as a $&*^. 

Edited by SHIR0B0N