Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Guys Colour Customize Your Warframe / Attachments / Weapons?

Tyreuzs

In my personal opinion colour customization is a huge and important feature in warframe.

That's why i decided to open a thread about what u guys personally think about it and how u colour customize your gear. :)

I am actually used to customize my warframes in 2 different ways:

The first colour slot of my warframe is usually coloured in light white with a few little touches of gold:

pb1pf.png2ds36m8.png15rk1o9.png

The second colour slot of my warframe is usually black-darkred with a few little touches of gold:

j6la1y.png2a9a1cw.pngeaqzit.png

What do you guys think? Should there be more attachments for warframes/weapons for more individuality and uniqueness?

please feel free to share your customizations and discuss what you think about it :D

Edited by Tyreuzs

Since I Use my Wratih weapons alot (which are black/red and can't be changed), I've made most of my warframes that way as well. 

I baught the Satureated colour set for that because that one has the nicest black imo. 

5d72g6.jpg

Haven't really decided how to style my Primes yet. Don't really know how to use the gold accents in my apprearence (to be honest I don't like the fact that you can't change it)

Edited by f4c30ff

For me I always colour my attachments the same as the Warframe.

With weapons it's just whatever looks good. Except with Primes. In that case I colour it to match the frame.

yeah me too :) i always try to colour it similar or same as the warframe^^ but i have seen already awesome combination of colour where the attachments has a completely different colour ;) but it looked in most cases pretty awesome.

One of the best example where it looks really great is the Valkyr of S3EK3R. On the picture he uploaded the attachments are completely different coloured then his warframe ;) but eventho i've seen already cases in which the difference between attachments and warframe itself was enormous.

I'm still working on changing general color schemes and some frame colors around, but here's a rough idea of my two main ones.

Blue showcase:

Zr2Wb5h.jpg

Purple showcase:

F8cbBFF.jpg

Basically, one is focused on light blue/cyan and deeper blue with sometimes an off-white or grey majority. The other is focused on purple with sometimes a black, grey, or darker purple majority.

These two frames work really well for their respective color schemes, or at least I think so >.>

Also, your second scheme is a bit like one I had in my head for a while and even tried out a bit. The only difference was the goldish color was replaced with a sort of sand color (think rows 3-5 in the Storm palette) or with white.

Also also, yes for more attachments/customizable stuff!

I'm still working on changing general color schemes and some frame colors around, but here's a rough idea of my two main ones.

Blue showcase:

Zr2Wb5h.jpg

Purple showcase:

F8cbBFF.jpg

Basically, one is focused on light blue/cyan and deeper blue with sometimes an off-white or grey majority. The other is focused on purple with sometimes a black, grey, or darker purple majority.

These two frames work really well for their respective color schemes, or at least I think so >.>

Also, your second scheme is a bit like one I had in my head for a while and even tried out a bit. The only difference was the goldish color was replaced with a sort of sand color (think rows 3-5 in the Storm palette) or with white.

Also also, yes for more attachments/customizable stuff!

looks great :D!