The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are We Will Ever Get Pk Mode In The Future?

Acerola_Orion

Random invasions would be great.

No, they wouldn't be.

The player count would plummet.

I don't know if people realise just how much quite a few folk detest the PvP in this game. They come here for some co-op PvE action and that is all.

Introduce random PvP and all those that dislike it will be gone. PvP is only a small portion of this game, making it so that PvP happens all the time would kill off quite a big chunk of the player base.

Fortunately we know DE aren't stupid so it will never happen.

I don't know if people realise just how much quite a few folk detest the PvP in this game. They come here for some co-op PvE action and that is all.

Introduce random PvP and all those that dislike it will be gone. PvP is only a small portion of this game, making it so that PvP happens all the time would kill off quite a big chunk of the player base.

I couldn't have said it better. Warframe was advertised as co-op and PvE; let's hope the last part of your post stands true for a long time.

I do.

Lots of others do.

I was being sarcastic.

But SO many people just want kill streaks BECAUSE THEY WANT KILL STREAKS!

It doesn't make sense for the game, but they don't care. Because.

Yep just as I thought it would be, hey it is what the OP is asking for. Let's entertain his twisted mind.

OOOO!

GREAT IDEA! Let ALL of people demanding this be vulnerable to Friendly Fire for a week AND NO ONE ELSE!

JUST them,

*sigh* Wouldn't work, but a guy can dream...

Yes, some but people WANT them to be. To lose all of the income from the PvE only people who 'don't matter' to the PvP-ers would DESTROY this game.

Edited by Kalenath

This feature wouldn't work for so many reasons...

1) It would have to be optional. Absolute majority of people would turn it off and it would be dead and forgotten within a week (like conclaves except worse!)

2) Netcode and LAG. This game is already horribly laggy. The invader would lag 9 times out of ten. Remember lag stabbers from DS? That was a lot of fun. Another person just joined your game... now you lag! He lags too! Everyone lags! Now you're dead... the lagging invader used bladestorm, fun fun fuuuun!

3) Balaaaaance. It would essentially be a form of griefing. Get the most broken combinations and just grief games of innocent people.

So... majority would turn this off. Others won't use it cause it would inevitably lag like hell. Bad idea... this ain't Dark Souls.

Only PvP that I would like to try in Warframe is if I got to play the Grineer or Corpus against each other.

Edited by LocoWithGun

Hoping PK [People Killing] mode appear like Nightmare mode on random planet nodes.

Conclave have bit more demand (CP), and Dark Sector are more focusing on "disabling" and "troops count".

So i can start killing spree on grineer/Infested/Corpus and random player.

yea.

Oh oh, and Bounty system.

yea.

WUBWUBWUBWUB

maybe one day, when they implement proxy wars