Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blind Justice And Stalker

LGear

I got it from Transmutation, only 120k spent. If it helps I was transmuting the faction damage mods (Bane of Corpus, Grineer, etc).

It's a nice stance, a bit like a faster Crimson Dervish. Lots of tight multi-hit combos, not a lot of forward movement, but it's very fast. The pause combo has a lovely dash forward that's basically a mini slash dash and is really easy to pull off once you get the timing.

I don't understand this.

Stances are an integral part of Melee 2.0.  They're more important than channeling and the changes to blocking.  Without stances, Melee 2.0's features are next to pointless.

So why are important stances so hard to get?  I have more Fracturing Winds and Reaping Spirals than I know what to do with, but trying to get longsword and staff mods is a terrible experience.  And that was with 700 hours of playing before Melee 2.0 hit; trying to get any usable stance on my second account is about the most anti-fun task in this game.

DE knows there's a problem with access to stances.  They talk about it on dev streams and Prime Time.  And the one time they corner a dev at Tenno Live about the problem, he sweats and mutters and bumbles and then just shrugs and says, "Next stance is uncommon?"

And then it drops from Stalker.

Stalker.

This doesn't help.  It's worse than not helping; it's making the problem worse.

*snip*

We needn't know your formula, as the outcome is completely random. Congrats for getting the mod though.

Also, reading the card, "impaling strikes" seem an odd sort of attack for a weapon designed entirely for slicing.

I had no idea this thing drops from Stalker. I was sceptical from the off, as we now have more nikana stances than we do the weapons themselves.

Edited by Dualice

• 3 weeks later...