Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who Said Oberon Looks Bad?!

Chub_N_Tuck

Oberon is almost bullet proof with rage mod and some brains. Just keep spamming 3 when he hits half health as your energy will be maxed due to rage's health buff and keep on wrecking. My fav frame atm.  Spamming his 1 ability pretty much also destroys hyena pack in about 5 goes. 

Honestly I think Oberon looks best in his default colors. White fits him so well. And so as his standard helmet, the alts look terrible.

I colored him in a fading Blue color just for the sake of being different.

2lxbac.jpg

Edited by SHIR0B0N

IMO, nothing beats him as ugliest frame. He looks out of place in this game.

I wouldn't say he's ugliest (really dislike Mag Prime) but in regards to looking out of place, Nekros would join him.

Edited by Naith

To each his/her own I suppose...but he's a goat man...that's like the worst animal they could have chosen to design him around. I mean a goat/deer!? Why not a lion, wolf, tiger, falcon, or any of the other powerful animals. Nobody wants to play as a prey animal, especially one of the doofiest looking ones in existence.

Edited by LordThanix

oberon does not look bad per say, he just looks too much like nekros, hydroid, zephyr and valkyr. their art style is a little TOO similar for my liking but they all look badass in there own ways.

and people need to stop calling him a god damn goat. HE'S NOT A GOAT HE'S A GOD DAMN STAG. MIRAGE IS THE GOAT FOR CHRIST SAKE.

Edited by Trcgg