Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Was Your First Mission?

My initial experience with Warframe was two conclave 1800+ bringing me into an ODD with a level 75 Lephantis. 

How about you tenno? 

The first thing I bought with my free platinum was the Excalibur skin.. NO REGRETS.

Edited by RushedByBlade

My first mission was the only one you could do on mercury before U14. and pre quest. took me two week to do mercury because i wan't in a clan at the time and i didn't know about going public. I thought you had to ge solo until you were in a clan. as this is my first shooter i was such a noob. back then.

It was an exterminate on mercury and I couldn't figure out that we had to climb boxes and go into vents to proceed. Then a few other guys joined and together we bumped into all the walls

(I actually had this happen to me on a new tile-set.. I didn't know you had to climb through the roof.) 

My first mission was the only one you could do on mercury before U14. and pre quest. took me two week to do mercury because i wan't in a clan at the time and i didn't know about going public. I thought you had to ge solo until you were in a clan. as this is my first shooter i was such a noob. back then.

Man, that must've sucked. :L Sad that the game automatically put you into solo.. I'd have gotten nowhere if it hadn't been for my friends. (EVEN THOUGH THEY TRIED TO GUT ME IN MY FIRST HOUR OF THE GAME

Sabotage on Terminus, Mercury.

That was the mission you started with back in U8. I joined warframe the weekend where Vandaltron were rewarded.

By U9 (I believe like two weeks after) the nodes had changed orientation and I was so lost.

Also I didn't change any visual settings in like the first week, everything was dizzy and so bright I had no idea what was going on half of the time in a public match.

Man, that must've sucked. :L Sad that the game automatically put you into solo.. I'd have gotten nowhere if it hadn't been for my friends. (EVEN THOUGH THEY TRIED TO GUT ME IN MY FIRST HOUR OF THE GAME

It was ok i made rank 5 in my 3rd week of playing the game cause i didn't know about the mastery rank system until i joined a clan.and i took a test every day for 5 days.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

It was an exterminate on mercury and I couldn't figure out that we had to climb boxes and go into vents to proceed. Then a few other guys joined and together we bumped into all the walls

This. Exactly this. Except it was a Sabotage back when I started.

I ran around, shot a few things, got left behind by everyone, and in general just sort of slid into boxes. It was probably the most confusing 5-10 minutes of my life. I mean, I did the tutorial and all, but it didn't prepare me for the actual game lol