Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Pvp Fun And Rewarding.

Trayzerlol

- establish servers for pvp. host migration or even worse, mission shutdown because attackers don't like getting bladestormed 24/7, is actually quite horrible.

- 5v5 / 10v10 sounds fun

- disable ash (reason is obvious & mentioned above.)

- give rewards for participating like in pve (creds, mods/cores, materials)

there you go. now the game has an actual "endgame" (which doesnt equal "game over" which some word-nerds always assume when someone brings this particular word up) and a reason to login and play.

the actual pvp system is really fun as it is right now except that dark sector mechanics and ash ultimate ruin it completely.

also: not being able to queue up because no attackers are present is sooooooo disgusting.

it's not even funny how many times trying to queue for dark sectors broke my game. fix it.

please DE, expand the pvp sector. it's totally worth it and could be even more fun than oldsql wow bgs if done right.

Edited by IlIIlII

I don't think Ash should be disabled but he definitely needs more work. 

Easiest way is to disable this Bastard, Shuriken and Bladestorm are two instawin abilities.

The only way to make them balanced is to overnerf them or make them really hard to use (like, very short range, single target and requiring perfect aim to use).

I agree with OP. But I don't think they need to remove ash from the PvP roster. They just need to balance all of the abilities. My suggestion is to add, exclusive ability and weapon mods balanced for PvP, have all weapons scale to each other, and remove launchers from loadots in PvP and make them randomly spawning pickups, I agree PvP has so much potential in Warframe. DE just needs to dedicate some people and resources to it.

Edited by Senketsu_

Thread cleaned.

I have to remind to everyone that arguments like "Warframe is a PvE game" are not real arguments here. Please discuss without referencing PvE content while bashing PvP content.

Read that thread for more information : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/285171-pvp-feedback-the-good-way-to-answer/

Because that thread derailed once with PvE arguments, further PvP bashing arguments will be punished with a warning point. Argue at your own risk tenno.

- establish servers for pvp. host migration or even worse, mission shutdown because attackers don't like getting bladestormed 24/7, is actually quite horrible.

- 5v5 / 10v10 sounds fun

- disable ash (reason is obvious & mentioned above.)

- give rewards for participating like in pve (creds, mods/cores, materials)

there you go. now the game has an actual "endgame" (which doesnt equal "game over" which some word-nerds always assume when someone brings this particular word up) and a reason to login and play.

the actual pvp system is really fun as it is right now except that dark sector mechanics and ash ultimate ruin it completely.

also: not being able to queue up because no attackers are present is sooooooo disgusting.

it's not even funny how many times trying to queue for dark sectors broke my game. fix it.

please DE, expand the pvp sector. it's totally worth it and could be even more fun than oldsql wow bgs if done right.

Been asking for Dedicated server already, check out the post https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/319613-dedicated-servers-for-fair-pvp/

Yes I am tired of defeating attackers outside to have the Rage Quit and screw us out of battle pay, but I am even more tired of running into attacking teams being hosted by people using lag switches or using intentionally bad hosts to gain an advantage.

Before you bash Ash too much, please understand that there are alot of way to counter him, people just need to learn how. Just go and look at the information and the forums. Once a day most times someone gets stomped and likes to come into the forums complaining how this frame is OP or that frame is OP all because they didn't understand how the other people were stomping them. One day it's Ash, then Loki, then Valkyr, then Trinity, then Oberon........ I think if people actually stepped back and took a look they would see that Pvp is a little bit more balanced than they want to admit, they just don't like that their particular weapon/frame combination works better in a different role than PvP combat. Not to say that's true for everything, there are alot of builds that work great no matter what type of mission you are running, as long as you use at least one forma and dictate the order of which you unlock your abilities and mods in conflicts. Control the map, control the lanes of fire, get more xp than the opposite team, you win. Very Simple

I have a idea. how about they stop letting clans who offer battle pay pull the pay? or atleast force them to pay the persons who have started fighting for them during the time they had battle pay posted. so sick of entering a payment contract and selling my soul to get out of the match and see 0. i mean common why are they not punished? i think that if a defending side offers battle pay and pulls it they should suffer 10% rail integ everytime the pull battle pay and if i attacking side pulls they should suffer a hour duration drop would make the bait and switch tactic for rail defense/attack happen less

@Moderators: The topics are over PvP, but there is a reason PvE keeps getting brought up.

As for PvP, the only real way to balance it is if DE went the Destiny route in which all players' loadouts were averaged and distributed.

Otherwise, skill and strategy becomes irrelevant/less useful.

But the uproar would be monumental...

Edited by (XB1)ShapelessHorr0r

@Moderators: The topics are over PvP, but there is a reason PvE keeps getting brought up.

As for PvP, the only real way to balance it is if DE went the Destiny route in which all players' loadouts were averaged and distributed.

Otherwise, skill and strategy becomes irrelevant/less useful.

But the uproar would be monumental...

OMG please quit trying to shove Destiny down our throats...... this isn't destiny this is Warframe. There is plenty of balance out there if you do your research and work as a team.

I have a idea. how about they stop letting clans who offer battle pay pull the pay? or atleast force them to pay the persons who have started fighting for them during the time they had battle pay posted. so sick of entering a payment contract and selling my soul to get out of the match and see 0. i mean common why are they not punished? i think that if a defending side offers battle pay and pulls it they should suffer 10% rail integ everytime the pull battle pay and if i attacking side pulls they should suffer a hour duration drop would make the bait and switch tactic for rail defense/attack happen less

You have to learn how the ticket system works. You put up battle pay for 20k per ticket for 100 tickets, so total reserve is 2 million. Now alot of people say, that's a lot, but when a rail is jumping, 100 tickets go really quick, you have 4 people per run so in reality that is only 25 runs if there are full teams. Point is that when the money runs out it runs out, sometimes you just get unlucky. Not every tactician is really good at paying attention to the battlepay and keeping it up when needed. Then you have times where a clan or alliance may not post anymore battlepay at all. Point is that 90% of the time there's no kinda of conspiracy or plan to screw people out of battle pay. Battlepay is there for an alliance to try and get support to help defend or attack a rail, that's the reason there are taxes on the rails in the first place. If you had no taxes on every rail, then there would be no battlepay in the first place. Just try and understand that if it happens, it's normally just because they haven't been able to re-post battlepay yet, hell they may be in the rail themselves and get to the end and realize, oh snap we're out of battlepay. In a heated rail conflict, trust me it happens, sometimes you can't afford to pull people out just to keep track of battlepay, you may need everyone running to try to attack or defend and they are trying to. 

***** EDIT****

I forgot to mention, just so you know, once you post battlepay, you cannot just take it off, the tickets have to run out by people running the rail.  I guess i shoul dhave just led with that, but I figured a little more understanding might show you most alliances and clans involved in rails aren't trying to screw people out of battlepay.

Edited by HiTekRedNek