Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Syndicate Will You Choose?

sinistrality

"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet, there remains time to create, to create, and escape. Escape will make me God."

I will contemplate the universe with Suda, to understand it.

With the Arbiters of Hexis I will master my frame and myself.

From the Perrin Sequences I will buy my means.

My steel will call brother Meridian's Steel.

My Vengeance against treachery will be commemorated as a Red Veil.

Only New Loka I will not join: because this conflict will not end with the advent of a pure humanity, but only with pure souls and minds.  

Edited by Zuijin

My primary faction will definitely be Cephalon Suda. Being on a quest for obtaining knowlege and ending violence seems like the most noble thing to do. Also, I may consider joining the Arbiters of Hexis if more information comes out about them. I felt like the description we were given was a bit... contradictory? It says they are dogmatic, meaning they have a very strict code and/or belief system which follows principles that are, to them incontrivably true, but they are also searching for the truth. So, is DE using wrong vocab words or am I missing something? They either follow their own truth, or they seek one. Maybe they meant that they have a strict moral code, which makes sense judging by the titles of the different levels of the faction. Anywho, they still sound like a pretty cool faction because they are basically just a council of ancient tenno who think that the path of the warrior is not the only path for tenno.

TL;DR

Cephalon Suda and Arbiters of Hexis FTW

I think i'll wait and see which syndicate brings the most satisfying things, cause i'm gonna go ahead and assume that each syndicate migh have their own specific accessories and maybe weapons. just gonna wait to see which brings the things that attract me. but if i were to go just by reading the description and by the name...

either Red Veil or Loka

I'll likely wait and see how the rewards play out a bit before deciding.  Also since the choice is Frame specific, it's quite likely I'll have different Frames in different Syndicates.  At least I believe that's how it works.  If I'm wrong then I'll have to consider further. =)

2 things

1. something that's probably an oversight to most of you is the void proxy probably gives specific prime mods for weapons and warframes

2 they will add more things for the end of the proxy's line up and you will have to build up every singe faction every time they add something 

I have to go for the new loka and all their allies. Rebuilding earth is THE THING to do, in my opinion.

your to attached to your life now put your self in your tennos mind earth is just a jungle planet with little to offer from living there new luca are basically anti evolutionist i dont know if you noticed but humans no longer exist they've all evolved and changed into something humanoid but not quite human

Probably going to go left to right, or right to left because Luka had some strong sounding rewards.

Edit: Should of included a picture.

pkKjszU.png

Steel Meridian

I've always wanted to play for a heroic-themed Grineer faction. I hope we get our own equivalent of General Sergas Ruk!

Oh! Maybe it's a CLONE of Sergas Ruk! Greedy milk for everyone! :D 

Edited by Exodess