Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Affinty Booster With Forma Re-Imbursement?

Buzkyl

While i am stoked for the new mod changes ( especially  the new UI showing it's information). Along with mods being removed from both the game and drop tables. There's still the consideration of the physical time spent formaing all those 20+ warframes (Lotus forbid if you formaed all the ability slots out of a few frames).

The forma i honestly couldn't care about, as i have plenty of it, it's the time spent doing it, And frankly- i am too lazy to do it again. It was time consuming then, and it will be even now.

Which brings me to ask if DE could perhaps give everyone a free affinity booster with their reimbursement? Even if it's just one for 3 days. It will atleast help making the grind of those who have to re-forma their slots alot easier.

If not, why not go with another double EXP event? Like a normal event  it would last for maybe a week (to consider those who can't grind it out immediately). It would also encorage people to buy affinity boosters to get that nice x4 EXP bonus.

though it would be nice to have an affinity booster....it still does not make up for the fact that i have a life and work....and cant be on at all hours of the affinity booster

dont get me wrong....it would still be a nice incentive to other players....but for myself it is quite pointless and still messes up all the hardwork i put into these frames without the use of boosters

Edited by sekushiiandee

I highly doubt they will reset our warframe level back to zero.

There would be mass flame if that were to happen. This is for those who formaed nearly all of their ability slots and must now reform 1-2 of them across # of frames they did it for.

i think they need to give you the option to polarize as many slots as you have spent forma on with the option of a refund if you dont need them all anymore.

i have 5 forma on nova for instance. i dont want to level her 5 times again. i already put that time in.

i should have the option to polarize 5 slots as i see fit, and if 5 are not needed with the new system then get a refund for any remainders. 

we should not have to repeat work we have already completed. 

i agree wholeheartedly about being given the option to polarize the mod slots you've used forma on. I have formad my nekros and mirage to optimize them for power and duration. roughly 6-7 formas between those two warframes alone. its going to be painful for alot of us who aren't able to "no life" the game for days on end. i hope they dont reset the warframes to zero.

i agree wholeheartedly about being given the option to polarize the mod slots you've used forma on. I have formad my nekros and mirage to optimize them for power and duration. roughly 6-7 formas between those two warframes alone. its going to be painful for alot of us who aren't able to "no life" the game for days on end. i hope they dont reset the warframes to zero.

Make yourself think that it's for the greater good?

Edited by Alphafox

I didn't know DE could reimburse time spent on the game just by giving out forma. Amazing.

Time is the only thing I'm worried about losing... burning out is the worst possible thing that can happen to a player.

You dont even know whats going on

This is borderline FUD and needs to stop

I suggested that, since the game tracks the amount of Forma on a Frame, you can change / add / remove as many polarities as you used Forma WITHOUT resetting the level.

Yeah, for each forma used you should be able to apply that many forms without resetting the level of the frame.

Also the if the two remaining polarities which are used to be ability slots are forma'd then you should have the option to change these as well in the same way.