Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened To The Japanese Drum Music?

Soulie

This is easily my favorite song in Warframe. It sounds awesome, it makes you feel like a badass, and when you're sprinting through firefights annihilating everything around you you feel like such a badass. 

Not saying I don't like the new music, I think it has a place in the game for sure. The older music fit the initial image of the Tenno as mysterious warrior/monk/magicians vs the newer image of the Tenno as black-hole powered super soldiers. I did like the old image better since it was different from Destiny's guardians who are also black-hole powered super soliders.

This is easily my favorite song in Warframe. It sounds awesome, it makes you feel like a badass, and when you're sprinting through firefights annihilating everything around you you feel like such a badass. 

Not saying I don't like the new music, I think it has a place in the game for sure. The older music fit the initial image of the Tenno as mysterious warrior/monk/magicians vs the newer image of the Tenno as black-hole powered super soldiers. I did like the old image better since it was different from Destiny's guardians who are also black-hole powered super soliders.

I reckon the music we have now goes with most of our player base Black-hole powered super soldiers. 

I only like our new song cause it fits in nicely but i prefer the drums over it still. 

Correction, even the older "moar mysterious" and "moar grim dark" Tenno, we are still waaay above anything the Destiny Guardians have.

While I do like the newer music (dat Corpus battle theme *drools*) I'll admit I'd be sad to see the Taiko(?) drums element phased out. Seeing as the Void is still in need of it's own unique ambient/combat theme, I would love it if they could incorporate some kind of remix of the main theme to maintain the old feel while still giving it some new flare.

Edited by Paradoxbomb