Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Regret Threads] I Sold My Snipertron

N-14

There I thought selling my arcane swindle for 50p is stupid. I had no plat for extra slots so i had to give up one of my weaps to make way for kronen. I gave up snipertron for kronen not knowing its a DC item.

Warframe's biggest Dope, right over here folks. What's your stupid moments?

Well, I was out of town for the Informer Event, and I didn't ask my friend (who had WF installed at the time but just didn't play it) to do the event for me. I thought about it and even briefly mentioned it to him, but I never actually asked him to do it for me. As such, I entirely missed out on Snipetron Vandal, the upgraded version of my favorite weapon at the time. I still have my Snipetron, but it just bugs me that I never got the Vandal.

It's all nothing compared to my fail...

I've fused by accident Primed Chamber -_-

Ouch that stings, but you know you should contact support and they should be able to fix that for you, i know a few people that did something similar and support reverted the fusions for them so that got the mods lost back but also the mod that was upgraded was also returned to being unranked.

As for my moment of regret, missing out on the gorgon wraith event, i collect weapons and frames, so missing one (or 4 if you include the closed beta weapons and lato prime) really stings when i look at my weapons.

Edited by SchrodingersKitteh

If you sell any weapon, try putting in a support ticket, and ask nicely, i sold off my soma and flux rifle accidentally before and i put in the tickets, and they restored my purchase :D

how about you sold it in purpose...

I want my snipertron and lato vandal back.

Al sold my machete wraith. no regrets.

Sold, bought, and sold Magistar. That's right. I bought + made regular magistar, sold it, then bought the Oberon bundle, found the new magistar, tried it, and sold it again.

Funny thing, really, because both times the mace was potato'd and it appears I had no idea what I was doing.

Oh, I've just remembered one more thing.

Circa two weeks ago I were trying to find Kubrow Egg. After few days of farming Kubrow Dens, I've had enough and bought egg with plat, then started incubation.

Few minutes later, mysterious alerts on Earth with 1000c(Grineer caches) appears. Solo'ed one of them, found eggs. EGGS. TWO OF THEM. IN A SINGLE MISSION.

1234931504682.jpg

Edited by Roxorium

Before mod sharing was a thing I accidentally sold my Scindo, which was potato'd and had literally every melee mod I owned at the time.

Fortunately support was able to reverse the transaction or I might have thrown my computer out the window then and there.