Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destiny

Polak224

To be completely fair, the Warframe community is much better than Destiny's, and this is in off-topic. Destiny is a good game, but the forums are a mess and the people there aren't always the best, so it's completely understandable for him to post this.

True, but then again it isn't polite to ask for players of a game if they want to play a completely different game regardless of whether its in off-topic or not.

uhm... what about posting this in Destiny's forum??

Who the hell ask for players  for  a game in another game's forum?? kinda like saying Fv<k this game play this other game on the forum.

True, but then again it isn't polite to ask for players of a game if they want to play a completely different game regardless of whether its in off-topic or not.

The whole point of the Off-topic section is to discuss things with the community that are outside the game. Discussing other games, or anything similar, falls into that category.

There's nothing wrong with asking who plays Destiny in the Off-Topic section.

The whole point of the Off-topic section is to discuss things with the community that are outside the game. Discussing other games, or anything similar, falls into that category.

There's nothing wrong with asking who plays Destiny in the Off-Topic section.

He's not discussing about a game however.

He wants to find players who play destiny in the warframe forums, where most players wont be playing it.

It's like being in a Nintendo forum for Zelda and then asking if anyone also plays CoD. 

I assume his decision to post it there means that he would like to play both Destiny and WF, with someone. Common interests, you know.

I don't see anything wrong with that. I met a lot of people on Bioware community forum for ME3MP, now they're my friends -- and we play together Borderlands, WF, ME3, Titanfall and others.

So that's OK.

Besides, sure, as Legolegend said: game communities might be different.

I wish luck to OP to find some Tenno \0/

I assume his decision to post it there means that he would like to play both Destiny and WF, with someone. Common interests, you know.

I don't see anything wrong with that. I met a lot of people on Bioware community forum for ME3MP, now they're my friends -- and we play together Borderlands, WF, ME3, Titanfall and others.

So that's OK.

You met them on the Bioware community for players who play a game MADE BY THE SAME DEVELOPERS. 

Your situation is much different than this one.

Guys, i saw lot of post in off - topic with players looking for players to play another game. There is nothing bad i posted it here cuz its off topic :).

Just because others have done doesn't make it right.

"Tons of other people murder others, so its ok if I do it!" That's your logic right there.

You met them on the Bioware community for players who play a game MADE BY THE SAME DEVELOPERS. 

Your situation is much different than this one.

Ok, fine. Nice! You just made a mountain out of a molehill.

You came here, in Offtopic section, in Destiny thread where some guy want to find another one to play Destiny together. You didn't say you play itm you just came, said 'it's not good/it's not right to do it here' (by your logic) and typed link to Bungie's forum.

By your logic, trying to find someone on another Game community shouldn't be allowed.

Now, about polite. Look at yourself and yours posts - does WF still have a good & friendly community, huh?

More than that, about my situation: i didn't say that all of them i found only for ME3MP. I heard about WF and got invite from guy (which i didn't even know) on Bioware community, same for Nosgoth and other games - any questions?

Since this thread's not about you or me, and i see you have your own vision what's good/bad, i don't have any desire to continue this polemic discussion.

Just because others have done doesn't make it right.

"Tons of other people murder others, so its ok if I do it!" That's your logic right there.

Comparing murder to posting in a videogame forum about recruitment for another game...

....<shakes head>....oh boy...where do I even begin...

Ok, fine. Nice! You just made a mountain out of a molehill.

You came here, in Offtopic section, in Destiny thread where some guy want to find another one to play Destiny together. You didn't say you play itm you just came, said 'it's not good/it's not right to do it here' (by your logic) and typed link to Bungie's forum.

By your logic, trying to find someone on another Game community shouldn't be allowed.

Now, about polite. Look at yourself and yours posts - does WF still have a good & friendly community, huh?

More than that, about my situation: i didn't say that all of them i found only for ME3MP. I heard about WF and got invite from guy (which i didn't even know) on Bioware community, same for Nosgoth and other games - any questions?

Since this thread's not about you or me, and i see you have your own vision what's good/bad, i don't have any desire to continue this polemic discussion.

I'm using rational logic here. He'll have far more better chances to find people to play with in the forums of the appropriate game.

How dare you say I'm not a friendly person. You don't even know me and you assume I'm an A****** eh? 

Well the maybe you should've made it more obvious. "I met a lot of people in the Bioware forum in ME3MP, Now they're my friends. We play these games". 

From this, the only thing I can see is that you made friends with people from a specific forum for the same game, and then you guys branched out to other games when they came out. 

Comparing murder to posting in a videogame forum about recruitment for another game...

....<shakes head>....oh boy...where do I even begin...

I will admit I used a very extreme example, but you get where I'm getting at.

So that's OK.

Besides, sure, as Legolegend said: game communities might be different.

This/\

It's fun to be able toplay one game with someone, but two...

I wish luck to OP to find some Tenno \0/