The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop It With "ninjas Play Free" Argument

Zakharon

We're more like Samurai anyway :| , wearing symbols of our status and of those we have killed, elaborate and sometimes ceremonial armor. Multiple weapons carried around at the same time. Duels of supremacy. Some sort of Honor, or Code we follows. The only real NINJA in this game if you could call him that is the Stalker. No Code, kills the Samurai ruthlessly, stealthy, uses his enemies strength against them. ect.

We're more like Samurai anyway :| , wearing symbols of our status and of those we have killed, elaborate and sometimes ceremonial armor. Multiple weapons carried around at the same time. Duels of supremacy. Some sort of Honor, or Code we follows. The only real NINJA in this game if you could call him that is the Stalker. No Code, kills the Samurai ruthlessly, stealthy, uses his enemies strength against them. ect.

I don't know about Tenno as a whole having a huge code of honor among  ourselves we do but when not fighting each other anything goes.

I'm pretty sure that any argument that only Ninja like stuff should be put into warframe is dead at this point. As one guy put it in a thread a while ago "I'm a hot pink Rhino with a rocket launcher your argument is invalid.

I swear i saw like 4 posts making the limbo doesnt look like a ninja argument

What DE actually meant was that if you happen to be an actual Ninja in real life...the entire game will be free to you.

(Just contact support with your job certificate and they will unlock the cash shop for you)

How was that not obvious? Long story short....send them a copy of your ninja job certificate and you will get everything for free...this only applies to full time ninjas btw. 

Edited by Shehriazad

Didn't know that literally anything in defence of something counts as white knighting. 

That's an exaggeration, don't you think, you've been here long enough to know how many 'thanks DE' 'STAP BEING MEAN TO WARFRAME' posts there are here, which are generally derived from a slice of another thread, and have literally no place here.

That's an exaggeration, don't you think, you've been here long enough to know how many 'thanks DE' 'STAP BEING MEAN TO WARFRAME' posts there are here, which are generally derived from a slice of another thread, and have literally no place here.

To be honest I see a lot more false claims of white knighting than I see legit claims. 

Which is a matter of opinion, however this is one of them. :P

It has no impact on the game, its development, nor its future.

You have general discussion mixed up with feedback there.

The way I see it if you ever have to resort to name calling in an argument you have already lost.