Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Isn't Warframe Great?

Landar486

I get kinda tired of the farm for more farm strategy. I'd like something a bit more... fun. Excavation is definitely on the right track. With U15 dropping tomorrow, we'll see how I feel about it. 

There are some changes that I wish weren't made, though, like Survival being held on Defense maps rather than regular tilesets. I would have preferred wading through a huge mass of enemies than dealing with hall heroes, confusing maps, and all around bad spawns.

Nevertheless, I still love this game, and it's the only game I've played consistently, ever. Everything else was either too little content or too toxic. Both the community and the game's content hit the sweet spot. Just waiting for better endgame and endgame rewards and it'll have the trifecta.

Edited by UpgradeInProgress

I don't know why people complain so often about this game. I've been here since U7 (Steam release), migrated to PS4 (my laptop is low-end), and still enjoy the game.

Do I wish some things hadn't changed? Sure. Warframe used to be a lot...quieter...mysterious...serious...

and that was fun.

But it's also fun to watch DE grow with their game. If I don't like something, I don't have to play it; there are so many things to do and options to choose from in Warframe that I don't feel the need to "approve" of all of DE's decisions. The game is fun when you play it casually.

so you guys have huge amount of posts and probably have 100 hours of game play a whole new mode is coming and you don't like this game

Of course not! Burnout happens, you know. It's how you deal with it that counts, and it's probably the only reason I still enjoy Warframe.

1000 hours of in-game play can be taxing, and having nothing to show for it except some bling and better weapons to - guess what - FARM WITH, it can get really frustrating or even punishing to continue. That's why I play a game every few days when I'm feeling burned out, but play much more intensely when I get back into the game.

Edited by UpgradeInProgress

I've played many F2P games, but this is the first one that made me actually buy plats for it cause it's that good. I like how there's freedom for the player in terms of customisation. The mod system ain't perfect but it works. Anything that requires real money is purely cosmetic and rightfully so. You don't see many other games of the same F2P platform follow the same things.

This is literally the most unique game I've ever played. And I enjoy the ever loving hell out of it.. I couldn't be more excited and committed to the evolution of the game. I'm super hype ALL of the time for what's to come, what could come and what has already come. No game has ever made me feel like that, and I admittedly have played a LOT of games. Too much even.. in hindsight.

On a very emotional side, this game has given me the smoldering inspiration to continue to pursue my dream career as a UI/UX designer, because it just so happens that along the medical, educational, entertainment, and government industry options, it looks like the gaming industry will be a haven for people like me who love the games, and want to create intelligent and unique systems of human interactions with the games.

I love you Warframe! Thank you so much for this amazing piece of software guys at DE! 

Killing things never gets old. I've been killing things as far back as age 4 or so. I started with Ducks and Mushrooms, and then moved on to robots and aliens before finally settling on... Well, everything. I've killed virtually everything at one point or another.

Couldn't make this post less creepy huh?

I love this game. It runs well and the gameplay is enjoyable.

I wouldn't mind a bit more challenging content but that is just about my only major gripe

Point is, I still enjoy jumping into a random match and shooting stuff, even now 1000 hours and 8k forum posts in.

I guess it helps that I've generally been able to avoid really grinding for stuff, but mostly that is due to my mentality.

Mastery rank and fancy gear have never been my goal, rather they are by-products of me playing the game and trying new things.

Edited by Sixty5