Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Bribery

Rose51

Pretty sure this idea should get shot into the ground but maybe someone can turn it into something worth while.

When playing Corpus capture missions you get a X% chance the VIP will simply try to bribe you to avoid the what sounds painful teleporting. I'm thinking the loot can be credits or something from a Corpus loot table

Now the worst part. How do we handle teams? I have an idea but it is worst. If the team don't agree on a way to handle it the mission becomes a pvp fight. The bribed players need to save the VIP and get him into a safehouse and the "honorable" players must finish the mission.

Pretty sure this idea should get shot into the ground but maybe someone can turn it into something worth while.

When playing Corpus capture missions you get a X% chance the VIP will simply try to bribe you to avoid the what sounds painful teleporting. I'm thinking the loot can be credits or something from a Corpus loot table

Now the worst part. How do we handle teams? I have an idea but it is worst. If the team don't agree on a way to handle it the mission becomes a pvp fight. The bribed players need to save the VIP and get him into a safehouse and the "honorable" players must finish the mission.

So, you want to have pseudo-PVP in a PVE mission? 

Not sure how that would work without making Capture missions all the more frustrating (for starters, how do the "honourable" players capture the target? How will the bribed players revive the capture target if he is down? Do players get to damage other players to release the target?). 

no, please. Tenno are loyal to the Lotus only in Lore, this would absolutely shatter their image.

^This

We knew our loyalty when we played in the Gradivas Dilemma Event.....So,all Capture missions will fail if this idea is incorporated.... XD

Edited by NN13