Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Weapons Do You Like The Most?

Natsupoi

My favorites:

Primary: Paris ( This gun is good also its a projectile weapon you gotta aim so +100 fun )

Burston ( Oddly I love it not sure why ).

Secondary: Lex ( Sniper ftw )

Melee: Dual Ether ( good damage +  high attack speed )

Fang (attack speed lol)

Oh hard one will give you my 2 main set ups (wile not lvling weapons)

Paris - most fun play style primary in the game (deppeinds on the style of mission might swap for hek)

Twin vipers - Cool but they eat abit of ammo

Daul ethers - Looks cool and devistating 

Gorgon - fun to mow down things with (lvling the new rifle atm to compair with the gorgon)

Lex - To counter the gorgon

Daul ethers =P

Primary: Paris w/ maxed multishot, fire rate, and a bunch of damage increases

Apart from shotguns, the Paris does more damage per shot than any other gun, not to mention ultimate enemy penetration. 

Plus pinning people to walls is never unsatisfying - it takes me back to the Penetrator in FEAR.

Secondary: Dual Lato also with multishot

Melee: Dual Zoren w/ maxed crit chance, crit damage, fire rate, and cold damage

Despite low damage per hit, the high fire rate and high crit chance allow you to carve a swath through pretty much any enemy group,

and cold damage is awesome for melee, full stop.

Well as i recently picked a few new weapons up

Rifle:

Latron, i like the rifle kinda feel

Burston, and i like burst fire too

Hek, cause how could you know like a sniper shotgun.

Pistol:

Twin Vipers, i LOVE fire rate, though they eat alot of ammo they are still fun

Lex, i like a little hand cannon

Melee:

Dual Zoren, critical hit after critical hit, and then there is going stealth with Loki or Ash, don't have Ash though.

Dual Ether, a great all around weapon, but also capable for being devestating

Scindo, a big axe, that will carve through the infested, and the others

Primary - Latron

Love this gun and it's new sound effects. Does great with the right mods, but of course cannot out-damage a Gorgon with good mods.

Secondary - Lato Vandal

This gun is my bread and butter. Very reliable, accurate, and packs a nice punch. If not this, then the Lex is right behind it.

Melee - Furax

Falcon punch time! Great raw power from its charge. Deadly with decent mods. Haven't really tried the Ankyros yet but I'm sure it'll be a tough decision between the 2 (heavy/slow/powerful or light/fast/moderate?). The Gram is a close second (for crowd clearing), followed by the Pangolin Sword (for its unique, sexy look and fast charge attacks).

I hate Lex and Mire.

PS: Lex is totally crap. Long range snipping sidearm BS. Stay as far from an enemy that you can't see their name (hp / name display overhead info). Said enemy is in half cover (like most grineer bosses on platform behind the fence). Try to hit it's head / torso with Lex. Bullets fly into oblivion. Now switch to a Viper and do short bursts. Or a Latron. Or Paris.

PPS: Crewman electric rods are more effective than Mire.

Lex: It sounds like a real gun.  A man's gun.  Latos sound like something a woman would keep in her purse.

Paris: Tons o' fun to use

Akfuris/Dual Viper:  Don't need to aim to kill stuff.  Unless you don't wanna run out of ammo in 12 seconds.

Furax: Punching is just more fun, plus the finisher on downed enemies

Strun so far it's for me the best gun(don't like assault riffles lots of spraying and not much dmg).

Lex love this sniping little gun and cute sound.

And about mele weapon dunno didn't tested most of them im right rolling with cronus.

Based purely on the enjoyment of using them, not necessarily efficiency:

Secondary: Sicarus

That's funny cuz I'm leveling the Sicarus right now and hating it with a passion.  Its the only gun in the game I absolutely cannot stand.  Thank god for passive xp :)