Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Corrupt Mod - Transient Fortitude

Koed

Oh yeah, I realized it you can't stack it with Blind Rage after I made it rank 9, fml. Contacted support, they might be willing to revert the fusion for me.

Lol GL bro - luckily I didnt spend a single core on it myself. Let me know what response u get :D

Its bull@#1@ that they cannot be used together. Not to mention there is NO WARNING AT ALL. Just burned a lot of cores going to put this on with blind rage and I cannot. Seriously we can put on Narrow Minded, Constitution and Continuity all together but not these? Seriously WTF DE? This is literally the first time ANY mod like this has happened. If you cant put this on with other mods why would you even include this.

Edited by LuxLo

It's very unfair since you can put Narrow minded+continuity+constitution all together without problems... some guys like to stay invisible the whole run.. and some of us want to cast the black death(Bladestorm) with a huge boost in power strength

¡ MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE DE !

Its bull@#1@ that they cannot be used together. Not to mention there is NO WARNING AT ALL. Just burned a lot of cores going to put this on with blind rage and I cannot. Seriously we can put on Narrow Minded, Constitution and Continuity all together but not these? Seriously WTF DE? This is literally the first time ANY mod like this has happened. If you cant put this on with other mods why would you even include this.

to much power kill the power

There is a difference between it stating it cant be used together and it ninjaing you after you spent 1.5mil credits and god knows how many cores. Besides if they didn't want it to be used with other mods why even add it to the game. 

Edit: It would be like DE saying you can't use Heavy Caliber with Serration. I honestly think this is a glitch and the mod is being read as Blind Rage so it won't let you put it on. Would REALLY love DEs say on this to clear a lot up. Otherwise I'm going to have to log a ticket and see if I can get my cores and credits back.

Edited by LuxLo

"Let's have 184% Power increase" Said no one ever. (154% without Intensify)

Really don't see why so many people are upset over it. *shrugs*

It's very unfair since you can put Narrow minded+continuity+constitution all together without problems... some guys like to stay invisible the whole run.. and some of us want to cast the black death(Bladestorm) with a huge boost in power strength

¡ MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE DE !

Only one of those mods are a corrupted one, that gives +Duration though.

Edited by Farris

"Let's have 184% Power increase" Said no one ever. (154% without Intensify)

Really don't see why so many people are upset over it. *shrugs*

Only one of those mods are a corrupted one, that gives +Duration though.

Upset mostly because 

1.There was no warning that you cannot use the two together. People have paid PLENTY of credits and cores to max it.

2.Why suddenly limiting what mods you can and cannot put on an item together.

3.It goes against precedent where other corrupted mods can go on reducing the same thing but when you go to add something suddenly its not allowed?

It's most likely a bug though. Like someone said on pg1, the game probably reads Transient Fortitude as Blind Rage since it's the only corrupted mod with the same positive effect.

Yea that was me saying it lol. I really hope it is just a bug. However it would really make me feel better if we heard something from DE.

Upset mostly because 

1.There was no warning that you cannot use the two together. People have paid PLENTY of credits and cores to max it.

2.Why suddenly limiting what mods you can and cannot put on an item together.

3.It goes against precedent where other corrupted mods can go on reducing the same thing but when you go to add something suddenly its not allowed?

Good valid points at least!

And yes there is nothing stating that they are mutually exclusive, however I can still see how/why it -could- be intended.

Since 184% Power Strength is pretty silly.

Let me rephrase and say "I don't get why people are upset that they can't be used in conjuncture" :P

Maybe thats what i mean...^^ they are not the same but i cant use both at the same time

For the love of all programming Gods...

"They are not the same" != "They can be necessarily used together." (Yeah I can do the strange symbols too...)

Java != Basic, but still strange things happen if you put them together in a code.

@Farris

Power strength scales poorly at higher content.  In truth the difference between +129% and +184% is only 43%.  It's really not that significant when you consider that even with Banshee's Sonar it only increases the effect from 1145% to 1420%.  Would that really be game breaking?  No worse than it already is.  I can't think of a single skill where an additional +55% power strength would break the game.  At most it will give you an extra 10-15 minutes of power usage in endless content; hardly overpowered, especially for a rank 10 mod that costs 16 mod points to use.

EDIT: Feel free to provide evidence of a skill where going from 129% to 184% is game breaking though; I honestly can't think of one.

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph

Good valid points at least!

And yes there is nothing stating that they are mutually exclusive, however I can still see how/why it -could- be intended.

Since 184% Power Strength is pretty silly.

Let me rephrase and say "I don't get why people are upset that they can't be used in conjuncture" :P

I too could see why it wouldn't be allowed but atleast give some warning you know. I think I'm mostly irritated because I already spent 1,5mil credits and a lot of cores maxing it in hopes that I could use it with blind rage. Never did I stop to think if I should, instead of then if I could.

You haven't really thought about the people who likes this cute little mod called Overextended? You know, because I'd like to have at least DECENT strength while having max range. But nooo, if I want that then I can't have max efficiency, So wadduido? Ermgurd new +strength corrupt mod, bettr get it plox. 30 Vault Runs later I finally get it. Spend all my fusion cores and about 400k ranking it up to 8. Huehuehehuh can't use yer rank 2 blind rage, only +15 strength for yu trololollool

WHYYYYSIUDFGSDIUSDUGFHSDIURGSDUGIOWD

@Farris

Power strength scales poorly at higher content.  In truth the difference between +129% and +184% is only 43%.  It's really not that significant when you consider that even with Banshee's Sonar it only increases the effect from 1145% to 1420%.  Would that really be game breaking?  No worse than it already is.  I can't think of a single skill where an additional +55% power strength would break the game.  At most it will give you an extra 10-15 minutes of power usage in endless content; hardly overpowered, especially for a rank 10 mod that costs 16 mod points to use.

EDIT: Feel free to provide evidence of a skill where going from 129% to 184% is game breaking though; I honestly can't think of one.

You need to define "game-breaking" before anyone can provide you with evidence of anything.