Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Archwing Mission Auto Fail

sci648

I don't know if I am the only one having issues. However, I have probably failed 7 missions because I went out of bounds. the problem I have is there is no indication on where the out of bounds is. I'm chasing enemies and then I have field the mission. please change how this is handled. maybe re-position us to the middle of the path or give a UI direction warning. Also, could have the warframe do a quick turn about and boost a way from the edge.

If the reason for the auto fail was to give people a way to leave the mission I think it is redundant because there is the abandon mission option in the menu.

sorry if this is a re-post. I checked the first pages in a few different threads to try and avoid it.

I haven't been able to complete a single Archwing mission so far due to getting extracted.

On Mercury I get an indicator towards enemies, heading in that direction and I get the warning. Have been extracted even while fighting enemies at a way-point...

On Earth I have been BETWEEN interception points and gotten extracted.

Seems like the boundaries for the missions are whack.

This confines players area of fighting, we're in space, I want to dodge fire!  Don't forcibly extract me withing 5 seconds because I don't know where invisible boundaries are!

Just cut the feature and put invisible walls around the sky box that we are in.

• 4 weeks later...