Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Apply Configuration... Your Account Has Not Been Charged...

DynDasE

Same, have to log in and out everytime you do a change to mods or a transaction of any kind weither through foundry or selling mods/items or buying. Nothing registers untill you log in and out. Not losing anything personally here just a bit annoying having to log in and out so frequently

"Scum"? I'd call those people smart. lol. Sure, cheaters never prosper, but when you weigh your options of grinding countless hours away on a video game, or taking a morally questionable shortcut, only the stupid and self-righteous would pick the latter.

Also, define a cheat for me? Personally, I utilize a huge range of animation cancels including the helicopter glide, jump and slide, wave-dashing, groundslam cancels, the Lex instant reload trick, etc etc to drastically reduce the time it takes for me to get from point A to point B, as well as dishing out significantly more damage. Is that cheating? They're obviously not intended features(At least, many of them aren't). They require slightly more inputs and a little practice getting it down pat.

Going to assume you always got picked last in dodgeball, because anyone that looks at a competitive spirit and thinks "SCUM" obviously hasn't had many fond experiences of the concept.

Right. With that shredding done and over with, back on topic: I'd hope that a rollback won't be necessary as the hackers will be banned and this has been going on for...what? 2 hours roughly? So people just got about 4 hours of gameplay time "free". Yes, getting that super duper Flow modx3 is nice, but the grand majority of us got triple mods on things like pistol gambit(lol), to add to our 3 page collection of pistol gambits(lol).

I may be biased, though. I just caught onto the glitch 15-20 minutes ago, so it would suck a bit to lose my progress(Albeit, the small amount there was) and free stuff is free stuff, lol. DE may see it differently, but I don't see a rollback being needed, and if there is, hopefully there'll be some kind of reimbursement along the lines of cool alert missions with rad rewards. /hopeful

Yes, but your opinion comes from someone who is clearly completely immoral and would easily steal, frame, blackmail, or do possibly worse to anyone they could if they weren't negatively effected by it. This type of behavior is the kind of thing that sees society to the point its at now. I've known a few people who would say that they possess a "competitive spirit" but I would refer to it simply as beating those with less skill, money, or social connections then themselves. Logically the only reason a person will beat most other opponents is the fact their opponent will have a deficiency they are exploiting. Therefore, the winner was at a reasonably clear advantage. The idea of "competition" is really nothing more then insecure people who need to constantly have there superiority acknowledged by those weaker then themselves. This idea when logically contemplated makes little sense, unless your an insecure person, but you will lose in life many times over for every time you win in competition based on this fact. Everything is relative.  You certainly sound quite insecure with your elementary comment directed toward VER1.

Why spend countless hours grinding away at a video game? I would assume it would be because this game is easily much better then any game out at the moment. I honestly don't find the gameplay much of a grind. I have plenty of fun enjoying the acrobatic mechanics the game employs. I've played many console based games that I have spent countless hours on in single player based on entertaining acrobatic gameplay. This game has that element and the fact you can do it while shooting enemy's, and playing with your friends. Not to mention I happen to have plenty of time to spend playing games, and a game is about more then getting from point A to point B for me. Its about the journey, and enjoying my game experience. Personalizing it to my tastes, and taking my time with it. I don't really care about trying to be the best I can be in other people's standards. I play the game with my own standards. Keep in mind many of those non-intended features have now been nerfed, and you will be forced to play like everyone else to a degree.

You don't sound like someone that actually enjoys games. Its sounds more like you play them as a means to show off your self-conceived superiority.

Edited by Despara

Charming young man, you are.

I wouldn't call the stuff you describe using regularly a cheat. I would, however, describe the idea of using a credit/mod/xp multiplication bug intentionally a cheat. Animation cancels and such don't halve the amount of game time you'd play, and they certainly wouldn't magnify the numbers as much as this bug might. It's a question of magnitude.

You call someone stupid and self-righteous, I call you someone with just a hint of psychopathy justifying themselves as 'competitive'. And logically, when you understand that cheaters never prosper and you understand that you're likely to lose what you're trying to earn, taking a morally questionable shortcut is the sign of a shortsighted fool overly keen to get ahead at any expense.

Sounds like good logical thinking to me. Glad someone else can see this guy is clearly a sociopath who completely lacks morality, and will eventually end badly.

"Scum"? I'd call those people smart. lol. Sure, cheaters never prosper, but when you weigh your options of grinding countless hours away on a video game, or taking a morally questionable shortcut, only the stupid and self-righteous would pick the latter.

Also, define a cheat for me? Personally, I utilize a huge range of animation cancels including the helicopter glide, jump and slide, wave-dashing, groundslam cancels, the Lex instant reload trick, etc etc to drastically reduce the time it takes for me to get from point A to point B, as well as dishing out significantly more damage. Is that cheating? They're obviously not intended features(At least, many of them aren't). They require slightly more inputs and a little practice getting it down pat.

Going to assume you always got picked last in dodgeball, because anyone that looks at a competitive spirit and thinks "SCUM" obviously hasn't had many fond experiences of the concept.

Right. With that shredding done and over with, back on topic: I'd hope that a rollback won't be necessary as the hackers will be banned and this has been going on for...what? 2 hours roughly? So people just got about 4 hours of gameplay time "free". Yes, getting that super duper Flow modx3 is nice, but the grand majority of us got triple mods on things like pistol gambit(lol), to add to our 3 page collection of pistol gambits(lol).

I may be biased, though. I just caught onto the glitch 15-20 minutes ago, so it would suck a bit to lose my progress(Albeit, the small amount there was) and free stuff is free stuff, lol. DE may see it differently, but I don't see a rollback being needed, and if there is, hopefully there'll be some kind of reimbursement along the lines of cool alert missions with rad rewards. /hopeful

All I can say to you is, you are playing a game that as it is only has FARMING. If you cheat to get all the stuff what will you do with the stuff? Farm?

I can understand cheating in a PVP where you want to win but this game is beta, and ALL you can do is farm, and you wanna cheat that?

Charming young man, you are.

I wouldn't call the stuff you describe using regularly a cheat. I would, however, describe the idea of using a credit/mod/xp multiplication bug intentionally a cheat. Animation cancels and such don't halve the amount of game time you'd play, and they certainly wouldn't magnify the numbers as much as this bug might. It's a question of magnitude.

You call someone stupid and self-righteous, I call you someone with just a hint of psychopathy justifying themselves as 'competitive'. And logically, when you understand that cheaters never prosper and you understand that you're likely to lose what you're trying to earn, taking a morally questionable shortcut is the sign of a shortsighted fool overly keen to get ahead at any expense.

I'm assuming the multiplication bug you're referring to is the hack that(We're assuming) spurred the server breakdown we're currently experiencing and not the extra credit we're getting because of the breakdown. You are right, there is a difference in magnitude but the results are still the same: Utilizing aspects of the game that aren't necessarily intended by the developers to gain an edge, be it to "beat" other players or to simply improve the time:reward ratio.

Also, I think you're assuming I was referring specifically to the hack in question when I stated "morally questionable shortcuts", but I was referring to the grey area that exists between outright exploiting and playing the game vanilla, such as the animation cancels, abusing map layouts to speed up mission completions, etc etc. Things you wouldn't normally see a ban for. My point still stands, though. Only the stupid and self-righteous would restrict themselves to playing the game "The way it's intended" when there are shortcuts to be had. I for one don't spend all my time on Warframe(Excluding this weekend, where I've gone balls to the wall), I have other responsibilities than gaming all day, I really WOULD be the fool if I didn't try to use the time I spend on the game as efficiently as I can.

I never called anyone stupid or self-righteous, for the record. His post in pretty much it's entirety condemns people for being competitive with a hint of hacks. That kind of mentality is stupid and self-righteous. I consider myself a competitive guy, I'm constantly vying for "most kills", or "most super awesome usage of a skill or map layout to win the day". It's how I enjoy an online game. Socializing isn't something I look for in an online game because the majority of people online are A******s.

I don't need to justify jack S#&$, either. I was merely taking the guy down a peg, I'll play this game how I want to play it, even if that means me getting banned, rewarded, praised, condemned, or otherwise. I don't need others to tell me how to play Warframe or any other game. If that means I have a "hint of psychopathy", then so be it, even if that is a laughably extreme way of putting it, and not at all accurate.

I'm assuming the multiplication bug you're referring to is the hack that(We're assuming) spurred the server breakdown we're currently experiencing and not the extra credit we're getting because of the breakdown. You are right, there is a difference in magnitude but the results are still the same: Utilizing aspects of the game that aren't necessarily intended by the developers to gain an edge, be it to "beat" other players or to simply improve the time:reward ratio.

Also, I think you're assuming I was referring specifically to the hack in question when I stated "morally questionable shortcuts", but I was referring to the grey area that exists between outright exploiting and playing the game vanilla, such as the animation cancels, abusing map layouts to speed up mission completions, etc etc. Things you wouldn't normally see a ban for. My point still stands, though. Only the stupid and self-righteous would restrict themselves to playing the game "The way it's intended" when there are shortcuts to be had. I for one don't spend all my time on Warframe(Excluding this weekend, where I've gone balls to the wall), I have other responsibilities than gaming all day, I really WOULD be the fool if I didn't try to use the time I spend on the game as efficiently as I can.

I never called anyone stupid or self-righteous, for the record. His post in pretty much it's entirety condemns people for being competitive with a hint of hacks. That kind of mentality is stupid and self-righteous. I consider myself a competitive guy, I'm constantly vying for "most kills", or "most super awesome usage of a skill or map layout to win the day". It's how I enjoy an online game. Socializing isn't something I look for in an online game because the majority of people online are A******s.

I don't need to justify jack S#&$, either. I was merely taking the guy down a peg, I'll play this game how I want to play it, even if that means me getting banned, rewarded, praised, condemned, or otherwise. I don't need others to tell me how to play Warframe or any other game. If that means I have a "hint of psychopathy", then so be it, even if that is a laughably extreme way of putting it, and not at all accurate.

You are entertaining me to no end.

I love people like you.

I am bored at home, and enjoy reading such things from a person such as yourself.

You make life worth living.

I love you.

Yeah but your opinion comes from someone who is clearly completely immoral and would easily steal, frame, blackmail, or do possibly worse to anyone they could, without being negatively effected by it. This type of behavior is the kind of thing that sees society to the point its at now. I've known a few people who would say that they possess a "competitive spirit" but I would refer to it simply as beating those with less skill, money, or social connections then themselves. Logically the only reason a person will beat most other opponents is the fact their opponent will have a deficiency they are exploiting. Therefore, the winner was at a reasonably clear advantage. The idea of "competition" is really nothing more then insecure people who need to constantly have there superiority acknowledged by those weaker then themselves. This idea when logically contemplated makes little sense, unless your an insecure person, but you will lose in life many times over for every time you win in competition based on this fact. Everything is relative.  You certainly sound quite insecure with your elementary comment directed toward 223kazin.

Why spend countless hours grinding away at a video game? I would assume it would be because this game is easily much better then any game out at the moment. I honestly don't find the gameplay much of a grind. I have plenty of fun enjoying the acrobatic mechanics the game employs. I've played many console based games that I have spent countless hours on in single player based on entertaining acrobatic gameplay. This game has that element and the fact you can do it while shooting enemy's, and playing with your friends. Not to mention I happen to have plenty of time to spend playing games, and a game is about more then getting from point A to point B for me. Its about the journey, and enjoying my game experience. Personalizing it to my tastes, and taking my time with it. I don't really care about trying to be the best I can be in other people's standards. I play the game with my own standards. Keep in mind many of those non-intended features have now been nerfed, and you will be forced to play like everyone else to a degree.

You don't sound like someone that actually enjoys games. Its sounds more like you play them as a means to show off your self-conceived superiority.

I enjoy them just fine, I play with real friends, and we're all in a constant state of trying to one-up eachother. I couldn't give a damn about the opinions of what are essentially pixels with text. I only ever play private and haven't touched the public portion of the game. Perhaps I misrepresented myself, as you're drawing a lot of conclusions that are inaccurate, or flat out wrong. You're right, I could easily bring myself to cheat, steal, lie, and do whatever I can to elevate myself above the rest. That's not psychopathy, sociopathy, or anything ending in "pathy", that's being smart. We don't exist in the world of comics and fluffed up tv shows, the world(The real world) is cruel and unforgiving. Do I go out of my way to screw other people over? No. I don't rush ahead of my friends on my Loki, and I don't abuse teleport switch /too/ much(Fun fact, you can switch teleport while sliding, with other people sliding, which makes for one crazy sled race on the snow map that ends in a platform extraction). But the world isn't populated by Bambis, you'll find more ambitious and selfish A******s like me in work enviroments than you will the stand up chivalrous gentleman. I operate under a different mentality than you do, obviously. I'll do "whatever it takes", to see my family provided for and taken care of, and I'll walk over every amputated, starving baby I have to and endure the sleepless nights to see it done. See? I can be extreme too.

Edit: Started my post inside the quotes like a smart person, woo.

Edited by 223kazin

hi all we cant buy or sell ,upgrade somting too cause it need saving after in my opinion

they shut down the saving system cause someone hacked it and he can get free stuff from the marcket i see it in other posts

Edited by shadowalkerr

All I can say to you is, you are playing a game that as it is only has FARMING. If you cheat to get all the stuff what will you do with the stuff? Farm?

I can understand cheating in a PVP where you want to win but this game is beta, and ALL you can do is farm, and you wanna cheat that?

I don't play to grind, I play to progress. Grinding is just an unfortunate means to an end. It's not like I spend all day browsing hack sites and the forums looking for the next best thing, but if I discover, say, a way to slide through a ventilation system to end up right by an extraction point from the middle of the map(queue the masses sliding up and down ventilation shafts trying to find said exploit), I'll use it till it's fixed. It's a F2P, constantly updating game in beta, there's going to be no shortage of content. If I bought EVERYTHING from the market and made all the warframes and upgraded and leveled all of my S#&$ today(Extremely unrealistic, considering I only just started playing), I'd still have more things to do come Update 8. Heck, we just got an update a few days ago that add 2 new weapons. Sure, they suck $&*^, but it was only a minor bandaid patch.

Also, I love you too, have my babies?

I enjoy them just fine, I play with real friends, and we're all in a constant state of trying to one-up eachother. I couldn't give a damn about the opinions of what are essentially pixels with text. I only ever play private and haven't touched the public portion of the game. Perhaps I misrepresented myself, as you're drawing a lot of conclusions that are inaccurate, or flat out wrong. You're right, I could easily bring myself to cheat, steal, lie, and do whatever I can to elevate myself above the rest. That's not psychopathy, sociopathy, or anything ending in "pathy", that's being smart. We don't exist in the world of comics and fluffed up tv shows, the world(The real world) is cruel and unforgiving. Do I go out of my way to screw other people over? No. I don't rush ahead of my friends on my Loki, and I don't abuse teleport switch /too/ much(Fun fact, you can switch teleport while sliding, with other people sliding, which makes for one crazy sled race on the snow map that ends in a platform extraction). But the world isn't populated by Bambis, you'll find more ambitious and selfish A******s like me in work enviroments than you will the stand up chivalrous gentleman. I operate under a different mentality than you do, obviously. I'll do "whatever it takes", to see my family provided for and taken care of, and I'll walk over every amputated, starving baby I have to and endure the sleepless nights to see it done. See? I can be extreme too.

Edit: Started my post inside the quotes like a smart person, woo.

Again, people like you are why the world is the way it is. Its the typical mindset that you have that tires to claim that the only way to look after yourself or your "family" is to always look out for yourself before anyone else. This is of course completely incorrect. It is not only entirely possible to live life very successfully by helping other people along the way, but it is in fact a more effective way of doing so. Being selfish and looking for these qualities in the people you surround yourself with, and the children you raise is a vicious circle that ends up coming back to you. This is based on the fact selfish people will cause selfish behavior to become habitual, and it will result in them not being able to completely pick and choose who they are selfish towards. You will/already most likely are selfish towards your "family" but whenever you are you just deny it to yourself, by saying its a cost of the life you lead. Like I said you will end badly, its just a matter of time.

Edited by Despara

Again, people like you are why the world is the way it is. Its the typical mindset that you have that tires to claim that the only way to look after yourself or your "family" is to always look out for yourself before anyone else. This is of course completely incorrect. It is not only entirely possible to live life very successfully by helping other people along the way, but it is in fact a more effective way of doing so. Being selfish and looking for these qualities in the people you surround yourself with, and the children toy raise is a vicious circle that ends up coming back to you. This is based on the fact selfish people will get selfish behavior to become habitual, and it will cause them to not be able to completely pick and choose who they are selfish towards. You will/already most likely are selfish towards your "family" but whenever you are you just deny it to yourself by saying its a cost of the life you lead. Like I said you will end badly, its just a matter of time.

I agree with you. People who are hostile towards everyone receive the same hostily right back, after a while they are used to it and cannot go back from it because its simply their way of life.

Then it becomes easy to be the keyboard anonymous psycho on a computer over the internet, while its a completely different matter in real life, where everyone will simply hate and ignore you for being like that.

And a person who HAS children saying he will walk over other peoples children's corpses...

Just a friendly PSA, the recent talks of hacks on the forums and server troubles are highly likely to be completely unrelated (progress is still being saved, it just gives errors, but if you relog after configuring mods, everything is saved). If they would shut down the servers, there would have been communication from DE, and it would be shut down properly, not this half working state :P

Even if its kinda working at the moment, its highly likely there will be a rollback after this, so I wouldn't play until its fixed unless you don't mind losing everything you gained during this.

I agree with you. People who are hostile towards everyone receive the same hostily right back, after a while they are used to it and cannot go back from it because its simply their way of life.

Then it becomes easy to be the keyboard anonymous psycho on a computer over the internet, while its a completely different matter in real life, where everyone will simply hate and ignore you for being like that.

And a person who HAS children saying he will walk over other peoples children's corpses...

Yeah the guy clearly has some major issues. He's clearly had a very troubled life, and probably has friends that help strengthen his incredibly negative ideology. I pity him. Like I said, he's doomed to a bad end.

Again, people like you are why the world is the way it is. Its the typical mindset that you have that tires to claim that the only way to look after yourself or your "family" is to always look out for yourself before anyone else. This is of course completely incorrect. It is not only entirely possible to live life very successfully by helping other people along the way, but it is in fact a more effective way of doing so. Being selfish and looking for these qualities in the people you surround yourself with, and the children you raise is a vicious circle that ends up coming back to you. This is based on the fact selfish people will cause selfish behavior to become habitual, and it will result in them not being able to completely pick and choose who they are selfish towards. You will/already most likely are selfish towards your "family" but whenever you are you just deny it to yourself, by saying its a cost of the life you lead. Like I said you will end badly, its just a matter of time.

I've walked past homeless people and given them any food I have on hand(Never give homeless people bills, they'll just buy drugs to make being homeless less sucky). Selfish =/= a lack of compassion or empathy. Though, there was this one time where one of the left overs from a restaurant had delicious meats and pasta and the other was like...all veggies, and on instinct I just handed the guy one without checking first. Being the lucky fellow I am I actually did give him the one with the goodies, 50/50 chance, woo. BUT BESIDES THAT ONE TIME! I'm a stand-up guy, there's a difference between doing what's necessary and being an A****** for the sake of being an A******.

I'm getting this, but everything is actually going through the server- relogging shows that what I tried to do actually went through (tested this for multiple actions- upgrading a mod, installing a Catalyst, etc), meaning something's not getting passed back to the client correctly.

Cannot apply configuration... your account has not been charged...

I cannot apply any mod. WTF ?

Therefore, I can't fuse , mod ,craft and buy stuffs.

This is really annoying.

Yep suddenly having this problem. 

I also just completed a mission and was informed "Progress could not be saved!" 

Same here.. It's pretty annoying.. 

Yeah the guy clearly has some major issues. He's clearly had a very troubled life, and probably has friends that help strengthen his incredibly negative ideology. I pity him. Like I said, he's doomed to a bad end.

Or I could be your next senator. What a world we live in~

To the other guy, who here actually likes other peoples' kids? The ankle biting little crying S#&$ machines that they are... Really, has no one caught onto the fact that I'm trolling and bored because the server's wonked to hell? No one? Anybody? Anybody?! sigh...What is this world coming to.