Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Apply Configuration... Your Account Has Not Been Charged...

DynDasE

Or I could be your next senator. What a world we live in~

To the other guy, who here actually likes other peoples' kids? The ankle biting little crying S#&$ machines that they are... Really, has no one caught onto the fact that I'm trolling and bored because the server's wonked to hell? No one? Anybody? Anybody?! sigh...What is this world coming to.

Your clearly showing parts of yourself. Its not like your just making it all up. Many people on here are just voicing there distaste of what kind of a person you are. Don't worry your not bothering us by lowering yourself, and making it clear to everyone your a fool.

I'm sure one day I'll walk into the bathroom, look into the mirror and something along the lines of, with my eyes going wide, "OH MY GOD WHAT KIND OF MONSTER HAVE I BECOME!?" surreal experience will ensue. You've probably never seen true psychopaths as depicted on TV or in person(I had a roommate who was a true psychopath, interesting people, they are). Psychopaths are like functional crazy people. It's like all their wiring is crossed and reversed. I'm just an extreme realist and I don't buy into the fluffed up image that we're spoon fed whilst we're kids. Not everyone has the luxury(It is a luxury) to be the model citizen and humanitarian. That kind of stuff just doesn't work for a vast majority of the populace, especially during such economic turmoil that we're currently experiencing not just in the U.S, but all across the globe.

Consequences only exist if you're caught, that's the difference between an opportunist and a criminal. You can paint whatever negative picture you want of me, but the reality is the only people that get far in life are the ones that know how to play the game. Be it as subtle as laughing at all your bosses $&*&*#(%& jokes, or outright sabotaging your peers and competition.There's nothing wrong with being honorable and chivalrous and living a life of "just enough", but if you want more than "just enough", be prepared to get your hands dirty or just get very, very lucky.

Scum by any other name. Having a lot of money from birth is how you "get far in life" You will never break through middle class as hard as you try. Clearly you couldn't be more then lower middle class if your playing a video game instead of being out spending your money. Or, maybe your a complete social disaster, and can't survive in your own social circles. Which shows me how little of a chance you actually have at "getting far in life". You wish you had the ability to "get far in life". Keep dreaming about actually having money. I'll be content with knowing I actually have control over my own mind, and the ability to grow as an intellectual, and as a human being. Nothing at all like the disgusting perverted trash you are.

Scum by any other name. Having a lot of money from birth is how you "get far in life" You will never break through middle class as hard as you try. Clearly you couldn't be more then lower middle class if your playing a video game instead of being out spending your money. Or, maybe your a complete social disaster, and can't survive in your own social circles. Which shows me how little of a chance you actually have at "getting far in life". You wish you had the ability to "get far in life". Keep dreaming about actually having money. I'll be content with knowing I actually have control over my own mind, and the ability to grow as an intellectual, and as a human being. Nothing at all like the disgusting perverted trash you are.

I grew up on days of mac n cheese for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Grew up on foodstamps and barely scraping by. I was finally fairly well off come my late teenage years. You speak like the privileged that never had to worry about money or operating on little to no income. It's very easy for someone who lived a suburban lifestyle that hold the "societal norm" as a baseline to how any and all people should act. Your opinion is only shared by those of middle to high-middle class. Anyone that's been poor for an extended period of time knows where I'm coming from.

Why in the /world/ should I feel obligated - as you're implying - to give a hoot about anyone but myself and those close to me? I never signed up for that S#&$, there was no contract I put my signature on saying I should or would. You exist in a very black and white reality, where everything's cut and dry and there's no room for the color grey. Sorry to spoil your fun, but the world is mostly grey, made of grey decisions and grey choices. I've gone this whole debate without once calling you any sort of names or insulting you. Which really shows which one of us is the more mature one. It's alright, though. Not only do I not care about your opinion, but I don't care that you throw insults at me. Rubber vs glue $&*(#! RUBBER VS GLUE

I grew up on days of mac n cheese for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Grew up on foodstamps and barely scraping by. I was finally fairly well off come my late teenage years. You speak like the privileged that never had to worry about money or operating on little to no income. It's very easy for someone who lived a suburban lifestyle that hold the "societal norm" as a baseline to how any and all people should act. Your opinion is only shared by those of middle to high-middle class. Anyone that's been poor for an extended period of time knows where I'm coming from.

Why in the /world/ should I feel obligated - as you're implying - to give a hoot about anyone but myself and those close to me? I never signed up for that S#&$, there was no contract I put my signature on saying I should or would. You exist in a very black and white reality, where everything's cut and dry and there's no room for the color grey. Sorry to spoil your fun, but the world is mostly grey, made of grey decisions and grey choices. I've gone this whole debate without once calling you any sort of names or insulting you. Which really shows which one of us is the more mature one. It's alright, though. Not only do I not care about your opinion, but I don't care that you throw insults at me. Rubber vs glue $&*(#! RUBBER VS GLUE

no one gives  a fack about your sob story lol. get over yourself. plus what do you do in the real world?

Why in the /world/ should I feel obligated - as you're implying - to give a hoot about anyone but myself and those close to me? I never signed up for that S#&$, there was no contract I put my signature on saying I should or would. You exist in a very black and white reality, where everything's cut and dry and there's no room for the color grey. Sorry to spoil your fun, but the world is mostly grey, made of grey decisions and grey choices. I've gone this whole debate without once calling you any sort of names or insulting you. Which really shows which one of us is the more mature one. It's alright, though. Not only do I not care about your opinion, but I don't care that you throw insults at

me. Rubber vs glue $&*(#! RUBBER VS GLUE

I'm impoverished as well, and I have been all my life. Yet, living life the way you are is not good for anyone. Your forgetting about the incredibly important detail of life, mental health. With the lifestyle your leading you would have to be mentally unhealthy, and its only going to get worse. I've known this since I was a child dealing with the adversity of poverty. One would assume your supposed bout with poverty early in life would have shown you that money does not equal happiness. I'm not a bible thomper, or someone that takes part in volunteer services, but I would help any acquaintances I have with in reason. Breaking the law, or taking part in illegal activities always has a risk factor involved. It also involves very careful planning, and usually luck. If you are caught the repercussions will have made the thought of the crime meaningless. Its best to simply seek an education and a career for your monetary needs. There is no risk of being caught, arrested, or convicted by working a job. illegal activity logically will always catch up to you, so there is no sense in even doing it. Unless your from a second or third world country, but that is a completely different circumstance. I have met countless guys like you who have gone through incredibly hard times in there lives, and choose to hate the world for it. It completely enrages me because I know the end that will befall them based on that type of lifestyle. Its a trap placed by the rich to make you think you have an out, when really your already snared. Snared by vices that control your mind, and any actions you take in life. Money is one of those traps. Logic and intellectual thinking is how you free yourself from the traps of society. Why would the wealthy want to allow you the ability to gain happiness, think about it. They sure did not seem to care about you when you were on food stamps scraping by. What reason is there to make you think because you have money the world will open up to you? All money does is present new problems for you, which require more money. Amounts of money you will never be able to obtain based on the social caste you were born into. Its a trap, and your caught in it. Get out before your completely controlled, and real happiness is something you find yourself laughing about after spending money on something.

I'm impoverished as well, and I have been all my life. Yet, living life the way you are is not good for anyone. Your forgetting about the incredibly important detail of life, mental health. With the lifestyle your leading you would have to be mentally unhealthy, and its only going to get worse. I've known this since I was a child dealing with the adversity of poverty. One would assume your supposed bout with poverty early in life would have shown you that money does not equal happiness. I'm not a bible thomper, or someone that takes part in volunteer services, but I would help any acquaintances I have with in reason. Breaking the law, or taking part in illegal activities always has a risk factor involved. It also involves very careful planning, and usually luck. If you are caught the repercussions will have made the thought of the crime meaningless. Its best to simply seek an education and a career for your monetary needs. There is no risk of being caught, arrested, or convicted by working a job. illegal activity logically will always catch up to you, so there is no sense in even doing it. Unless your from a second or third world country, but that is a completely different circumstance. I have met countless guys like you who have gone through incredibly hard times in there lives, and choose to hate the world for it. It completely enrages me because I know the end that will befall them based on that type of lifestyle. Its a trap placed by the rich to make you think you have an out, when really your already snared. Snared by vices that control your mind, and any actions you take in life. Money is one of those traps. Logic and intellectual thinking is how you free yourself from the traps of society. Why would the wealthy want to allow you the ability to gain happiness, think about it. They sure did not seem to care about you when you were on food stamps scraping by. What reason is there to make you think because you have money the world will open up to you? All money does is present new problems for you, which require more money. Amounts of money you will never be able to obtain based on the social caste you were born into. Its a trap, and your caught in it. Get out before your completely controlled, and real happiness is something you find yourself laughing about after spending money on something

I abide by my own set of laws, rules, and virtues. I don't need the masses or individuals telling me how to think and act. Our legal system is a joke full of loopholes and completely void of common sense. There is little to no incentive for me to take them under consideration when I make my decisions or choices. A wise man once said "People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling". You can fluff it up all you like but at the end of the day, everyone is looking out for numero uno. I'm perfectly content the way I am, I don't need a checklist of what everyone else needs to live a fulfilling life.

I don't think the world will open up to me if I had money, but I'd be far less stressed and more relaxed with a surplus of cash to fall back on. Money may not buy happiness, but it'll buy you a lot of cool stuff and comforts. I'd rather be the one making 6 figures a year than the one making the low end of 5 figures. Everyone is selfish, they just cover it up. The person that gives food to a homeless man isn't doing it for the homeless man, they're doing it to feel good about themselves. A man doesn't worship God to become a good person, he does it because he wants to go to heaven.

There's no such thing as a selfless individual, there are kind people, terrible people, bad people and good people, as defined by whomever is making the distinction. I've met plenty of people that think(as an example) that a man doesn't have the right to kill someone who killed their kid. I disagree with that opinion and believe that a man has the right to torture the person that killed his kid for as long as it takes for vengeance to be served. Waterboarding, bamboo under the nail, flaying, burning, the whole nine. I can see you're trying to appeal to my humanity and set me on a "proper" path, but that's merely a path you consider proper, I consider it naive. Neither of us are wrong and neither of us are right. There are no absolutes.