Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Apply Configuration... Your Account Has Not Been Charged...

DynDasE

Or I could be your next senator. What a world we live in~

To the other guy, who here actually likes other peoples' kids? The ankle biting little crying S#&$ machines that they are... Really, has no one caught onto the fact that I'm trolling and bored because the server's wonked to hell? No one? Anybody? Anybody?! sigh...What is this world coming to.

I did.

But I learned to never come between a fighting bunch of paragons and renegades and... crap, I did just that, didn't I?

*hides*

On an up-note: Working day in Ontario is slowly beginning and we might see a statement from DE very soon. :)

You're right, I could easily bring myself to cheat, steal, lie, and do whatever I can to elevate myself above the rest. That's not psychopathy, sociopathy, or anything ending in "pathy", that's being smart. We don't exist in the world of comics and fluffed up tv shows, the world(The real world) is cruel and unforgiving. 

No, actually, that's. . . psychopathy. Cheating, lying, stealing and doing whatever possible? Doing things your way, regardless of any negative consequences you may receive due to the acts you performed (cheating, exploiting a bug, what have you)? Yep, psychopathy, diagnostically speaking. You're probably not a psychopath, but certainly there's common elements. You would call it sociopathy in the strict modern definition, but psychopathy has more of a ring to it, I feel. You may dress it up if you like, or call it extreme, but acting the way you are without considering or caring of consequences is pretty much that.

Interestingly enough, I never actually asked you to justify anything. You're not required to, no. So why are you posting about it? Why are you making many lengthy posts about how terrible the world is, and how that provokes you to walk over dead babies (figuratively speaking) in a video game? If you truly don't care, then why did you feel the need to post here, or take anyone down a peg? Just go and do it. Do your bugs, do your exploits, don't touch the social side of things (a hypocrisy rather telling, given our communication), and get on with it. 

To all the people who want to apply mods, put the mod on, click apply, click OK on the error and then hit cancel. Then go to foundry and back to arsenal and you should hear the sound of the mods being applied. Go to whatever piece of equipment that you tried to apply the mod to and it should be on the equipment.

You. Someone should give you a medal, or two. 

Mastery not applying could easily be fixed without a rollback. All they need to do is check what you should have according to what you've levelled up. I'm guessing this will be fixed in a few hours when the devs are up. Hopefully a rollback isn't necessary.

No, actually, that's. . . psychopathy. Cheating, lying, stealing and doing whatever possible? Doing things your way, regardless of any negative consequences you may receive due to the acts you performed (cheating, exploiting a bug, what have you)? Yep, psychopathy, diagnostically speaking. You're probably not a psychopath, but certainly there's common elements. You would call it sociopathy in the strict modern definition, but psychopathy has more of a ring to it, I feel. You may dress it up if you like, or call it extreme, but acting the way you are without considering or caring of consequences is pretty much that.

Interestingly enough, I never actually asked you to justify anything. You're not required to, no. So why are you posting about it? Why are you making many lengthy posts about how terrible the world is, and how that provokes you to walk over dead babies (figuratively speaking) in a video game? If you truly don't care, then why did you feel the need to post here, or take anyone down a peg? Just go and do it. Do your bugs, do your exploits, don't touch the social side of things (a hypocrisy rather telling, given our communication), and get on with it. 

I'm sure one day I'll walk into the bathroom, look into the mirror and something along the lines of, with my eyes going wide, "OH MY GOD WHAT KIND OF MONSTER HAVE I BECOME!?" surreal experience will ensue. You've probably never seen true psychopaths as depicted on TV or in person(I had a roommate who was a true psychopath, interesting people, they are). Psychopaths are like functional crazy people. It's like all their wiring is crossed and reversed. I'm just an extreme realist and I don't buy into the fluffed up image that we're spoon fed whilst we're kids. Not everyone has the luxury(It is a luxury) to be the model citizen and humanitarian. That kind of stuff just doesn't work for a vast majority of the populace, especially during such economic turmoil that we're currently experiencing not just in the U.S, but all across the globe.

Consequences only exist if you're caught, that's the difference between an opportunist and a criminal. You can paint whatever negative picture you want of me, but the reality is the only people that get far in life are the ones that know how to play the game. Be it as subtle as laughing at all your bosses $&*&*#(%& jokes, or outright sabotaging your peers and competition.There's nothing wrong with being honorable and chivalrous and living a life of "just enough", but if you want more than "just enough", be prepared to get your hands dirty or just get very, very lucky.

Edited by 223kazin

Not sure about this hack people are talking about but I did just buy with the last of my Masters upgrade some Warframes yesterday. All I know is that today I login and go to prep for a Corpus Mission and get a message saying "Your account hasn't been charged" when I went to swap in a Charged Shell Rank 7 on my Hek and the card POOFS ! I log out and back its still gone and now I cant swap out ANY cards.

I got the same issue i tried to swap mods and logging out without applying, and then it was saved for some reason.

But it made me lose the mod i had equipped before, so i would not recommend it unless you are willing to risk in losing some mods.

Hope this gets fixed ASAP, cuz when i was playing yesterday there were not any problems at all and i didnt got any game patches that might have caused it.

Hi have the same problem.

1. changing mods weapons and warframs (reconfiguration can not be saved)

2. when completing missions (account information could not be updated, progress has not been saved)

answer temp

1. relogging after the mod weapon change error will show the correct changes have been saved.

2. im not sure if data is saved it seems to be saving the credit's from the missions at least not 100%.

Same here, i have lost so much credits almost 100k now 

Because it makes so much sense to keep doing whatever makes your credits disappear, instead of stopping doing it when it's clearly not working?

I think it is a server issue rather than individual issue, seems like so many players are experiencing this or then the fault is in the update.

Temporary solution: Is to restart the game and everything you tried to do prior quitting has been changed. This is frustrating of course as it slows down everything so much, but it can be temporarily fixed like that. Going to wait till hotfix on this bug.

it is fixed for me now.

my account login dissipeared suddenly and everything worked fine. I lost my ether dagger blueprint with items for building it. and some bug gave me 32 merphics. but now its gone again. I lost 10k ingame currency and 2 level5 fusion cores and 5 level 3 fusion cores.