Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Apply Configuration... Your Account Has Not Been Charged...

DynDasE

I really think the best advice for now...is just don't play until its fixed. Better safe then losing everything you got while the server is borked.

And it won't be borked long. DE have been good to us, and I'm sure they will continue to be. 

I think we can probably confirm that everyone is getting this issue now. Triple mods and money for me as well. I won't be playing any further today until confirmation that this is resolved as

a) I don't particularly want to exploit what is clearly a bug and

b) I don't want to play for a few hours only to lose all that progress if/when there is a roll back later. 

If we could get a confirmation from Dev's of a rough timescale at some point that would be very helpful to me. I'm very much enjoying the game though up until the last few days I didn't know this was a beta. When I downloaded it from Steam, on the store it said the game had been released.Not a problem but something to consider.

+1

i am just going to play on my sub acc for now, since if it roll backs then  it doesn't really matter and if it doesn't--> well, i will be resetting the acc anyways when the optional resit comes in , since i used my sub acc to try out weaps/ frame. 

edit : wopps double posted (--') 

Edited by kiwicanfly

And it won't be borked long. DE have been good to us, and I'm sure they will continue to be. 

Well...its a little early in the morning...and I'm not entirely sure when they start their day...so we might be waiting a bit. But I do hope whatever they do to fix it...doesn't...you know...make the weeks of effort currently in my foundry poof >.>

If it's because of the hack, it will be a complete rollback for sure. Accompanied with an investigation of accounts and a wave of bans.

Actually, I want a normal rollback. If they try to tinker with reward adjustments and such, chances are thing go awry. I've got a bunch of wf parts in the foundry and I would hate to lose them because of an oversight with an incomplete rollback.

Best advice I can give: relax and wait for the issue to be resolved.

And someone said no one cheats on PvE on my thread.

Nonsense.

As long as the game involves other people and people do not like being second to other people, cheats are going to be made and used.

Even people who have legitimately put money into the game will cheat and lie that they don't because they spent money on the game.

Happened in Planetside 2 and it will happen here.

In behind the computer screen there are a lot of scum who hate nothing more than  to be last and will cheat in anyway they can because it is the only way they can enjoy a game.

By winning even when a game is co op.

Nonsense.

As long as the game involves other people and people do not like being second to other people, cheats are going to be made and used.

Even people who have legitimately put money into the game will cheat and lie that they don't because they spent money on the game.

In behind the computer screen there are a lot of scum who hate nothing more than  to be last and will cheat in anyway they can because it is the only way they can enjoy a game.

People still cheat in single player games. Maybe it's not always because they want to be better than everyone else, maybe it's because they don't like to grind. Look at Skyrim. There's that fortify something potion that makes god gear, when really, all anyone has to do is just turn the difficulty to very easy. Then there's Disgaea 4, with the item dupe glitch. Or how about the game genie / AR Max / Game Shark codes, for the older generation? Cheating isn't such a bad thing. It saves people time. 

But yeah, you shouldn't cheat when it's PvP. That's just unfair.For PvE, that's still pretty bad.

Nonsense.

"Scum"? I'd call those people smart. lol. Sure, cheaters never prosper, but when you weigh your options of grinding countless hours away on a video game, or taking a morally questionable shortcut, only the stupid and self-righteous would pick the latter.

Also, define a cheat for me? Personally, I utilize a huge range of animation cancels including the helicopter glide, jump and slide, wave-dashing, groundslam cancels, the Lex instant reload trick, etc etc to drastically reduce the time it takes for me to get from point A to point B, as well as dishing out significantly more damage. Is that cheating? They're obviously not intended features(At least, many of them aren't). They require slightly more inputs and a little practice getting it down pat.

Going to assume you always got picked last in dodgeball, because anyone that looks at a competitive spirit and thinks "SCUM" obviously hasn't had many fond experiences of the concept.

Right. With that shredding done and over with, back on topic: I'd hope that a rollback won't be necessary as the hackers will be banned and this has been going on for...what? 2 hours roughly? So people just got about 4 hours of gameplay time "free". Yes, getting that super duper Flow modx3 is nice, but the grand majority of us got triple mods on things like pistol gambit(lol), to add to our 3 page collection of pistol gambits(lol).

I may be biased, though. I just caught onto the glitch 15-20 minutes ago, so it would suck a bit to lose my progress(Albeit, the small amount there was) and free stuff is free stuff, lol. DE may see it differently, but I don't see a rollback being needed, and if there is, hopefully there'll be some kind of reimbursement along the lines of cool alert missions with rad rewards. /hopeful

Happened to me as I finished a mission. As far as the credits I earned goes, I got it and was saved, not sure about the mats/mods though.

What's annoying is when I want to change/remove/fuse mods. Can't do it with this going on.

Hoping for a quick fix. :)

"Scum"? I'd call those people smart. lol. Sure, cheaters never prosper, but when you weigh your options of grinding countless hours away on a video game, or taking a morally questionable shortcut, only the stupid and self-righteous would pick the latter.

Also, define a cheat for me? Personally, I utilize a huge range of animation cancels including the helicopter glide, jump and slide, wave-dashing, groundslam cancels, the Lex instant reload trick, etc etc to drastically reduce the time it takes for me to get from point A to point B, as well as dishing out significantly more damage. Is that cheating? They're obviously not intended features(At least, many of them aren't). They require slightly more inputs and a little practice getting it down pat.

Going to assume you always got picked last in dodgeball, because anyone that looks at a competitive spirit and thinks "SCUM" obviously hasn't had many fond experiences of the concept.

Right. With that shredding done and over with, back on topic: I'd hope that a rollback won't be necessary as the hackers will be banned and this has been going on for...what? 2 hours roughly? So people just got about 4 hours of gameplay time "free". Yes, getting that super duper Flow modx3 is nice, but the grand majority of us got triple mods on things like pistol gambit(lol), to add to our 3 page collection of pistol gambits(lol).

I may be biased, though. I just caught onto the glitch 15-20 minutes ago, so it would suck a bit to lose my progress(Albeit, the small amount there was) and free stuff is free stuff, lol. DE may see it differently, but I don't see a rollback being needed, and if there is, hopefully there'll be some kind of reimbursement along the lines of cool alert missions with rad rewards. /hopeful

Charming young man, you are.

I wouldn't call the stuff you describe using regularly a cheat. I would, however, describe the idea of using a credit/mod/xp multiplication bug intentionally a cheat. Animation cancels and such don't halve the amount of game time you'd play, and they certainly wouldn't magnify the numbers as much as this bug might. It's a question of magnitude.

You call someone stupid and self-righteous, I call you someone with just a hint of psychopathy justifying themselves as 'competitive'. And logically, when you understand that cheaters never prosper and you understand that you're likely to lose what you're trying to earn, taking a morally questionable shortcut is the sign of a shortsighted fool overly keen to get ahead at any expense.

WTH, why this is no one come out and tell us what is going on here??

I've been leaving messages on their facebook page, too, no reply!!

I think at least we, as supportive players of this game, deserve some response here !!

WTH, why this is no one come out and tell us what is going on here??

I've been leaving messages on their facebook page, too, no reply!!

I think at least we, as supportive players of this game, deserve some response here !!

I think it's pretty early in the morning where DE is located. Those guys aren't robots. They have a hell of a day coming and I think we should cut them some slack. Also, it is in their right not to jump out of bed way before working hours to fix this - we agreed to denial of service in the beta agreement.

Now, I'm not saying this is not a priority issue, but please be reasonable...

To all the people who want to apply mods, put the mod on, click apply, click OK on the error and then hit cancel. Then go to foundry and back to arsenal and you should hear the sound of the mods being applied. Go to whatever piece of equipment that you tried to apply the mod to and it should be on the equipment.