Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Major Game Breaking Flaw For Those Who Chose Veil/meridian As A Syndicate.

Sebastianx

New loka are "purists". Every time I think about them I get chills... like when reading about Hitlers attempt to make a pure race via ethnic cleansing...and that went well...not. Cephalon Suda is about compassionate knowledge...means acceptance and insight. Purity and wisdom are anathema's. 

Guessing there are some lore reasons why the current set up is as it is. Good pickup and well argued. Even though I personally stand to lose if the current system is changed, I agree it needs to be.....unless of course one uses the Chewbacca Defence.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chewbacca+defense

Steve did admit it was a last minute desicion in the second page though. Now since it's possible to have ideologies that would make no sense to be allies or enemies in a balanced way it could have been better to find a balanced relationship for the syndicates first, then deside on their intentions, but now that they are settled the relationships could be further explained with more personal reasons, past desicions of the leaders (such event could be used to alter the current balance should DE wish to fix it), or plain misunderstandings.

Source?

Still need source? :P We got the weapons 3 days ago. But oh looky looky, I can get the Meridian and Veil one, but no other. While my friend who plays for Perrin, has Perrin's weapon, Loka's weapon, and now he's getting Veil's weapon because neither Loka or Perrin are enemies of Veil.

You're 7 days late, keep your sass to yourself.

There was a glitch with one of the updates before syndicate weapons were introduced where the codex showed three duplicate entries: Marelok, dual cestra, and ballistica (with a wraith looking skin).  This led to players theorizing that they were going to be added as syndicate weapons while other players said these were likely going to be event rewards.

The next leak that has been introduced is none other than the next prime releases: Nova Prime, Soma Prime, and Vasto Prime.

It makes me very sad Trinity isn't getting primed and it will be another 9 months before she gets another chance...

[size=1]Damn you Nova![/size]

Orrrr you could level Steel Meridian or Red Veil last, getting a total of four ranked-up syndicates. Which takes either a potato and a forma, or some careful rep balancing.

Can't force me what to pick, I liked Veil at the time without me or anyone else realising the consequences, so I went for it, really didn't want to switch to something else when I already had rank 2 in Veil, that was DE's job to figure out what can go wrong with their alliances.

I joined Red Veil before weapons were a thing. Sure,I'd LOVE to have known and picked Suda....but that would have gone against the way I play the game...

My only issue with the Syndicates is the units they send after you. Don't get me wrong, I know WHY they do it...I'm just saying that maybe a squad of Eximus SHOULDN'T show up in certain missions.... ( Like the event for example). I mean a squad AND an immense swarm? Seems to me they'd be fighting the infested rather than us at that moment.

There should be a smaller (or at least SLIGHTLY weaker) group that shows up when you're solo.....Nothing ruins a mission quite like knowing that the sqaud that just arrived guarantees a lost revive..I'm not saying make them pushovers...but it IS like fighting a roomful of Stalkers...but harder.