Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Is God

Zakharon

how i would have handled this... is stalker just appears IN the rift with limbo, and slices him him because limbo would most likely be alone in there without allys,

so yeah just let stalker rift walk back and forth with limbo rather then being able to dispell.

Limbo is the only frame with the ability to rift walk so stalker should have no way of pulling me out of the rift early

We don't know that for sure. That's like saying since Rhino is the only 'Frame that can use Iron Skin then the Stalker shouldn't be able to disable it, or since Loki's Invisibility makes him invisible, the Stalker shouldn't be able to target him.

Well our power source is the same, no matter how different our powers are. He's probably just cancelling out the energy source itself, not necessarily the powers specifically. Probably just somehow projects some kind of Anti-void energy pulse, then bye bye powers.

Stalker is such a frikkin coward though. Nothing godly about a guy that waits till you're alone with weak weapons and cancels out any of your powers from the get go. I'd like to see him take on a squad of 4 with top tier gear.

Well our power source is the same, no matter how different our powers are. He's probably just cancelling out the energy source itself, not necessarily the powers specifically. Probably just somehow projects some kind of Anti-void energy pulse, then bye bye powers.

Stalker is such a frikkin coward though. Nothing godly about a guy that waits till you're alone with weak weapons and cancels out any of your powers from the get go. I'd like to see him take on a squad of 4 with top tier gear.

He's comer after me whilst I was using (almost) all rank 30 gear, and he's come after friends while I was using all rank 30 gear. I was able to take him down with 2-3 arrows from my Dread each time. Good times, good times...

He's comer after me whilst I was using (almost) all rank 30 gear, and he's come after friends while I was using all rank 30 gear. I was able to take him down with 2-3 arrows from my Dread each time. Good times, good times...

Good for you. Apparently the Stalker especially hates me because he has always come for me at virtually the most inopportune time and I've been playing since the PS4 release. Yeah....Stalker has a lot of hate for me. I dread our every encounter. They always end in despair.