Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gutag 3 Spawn Issues

dummifighter

So, after farming for months, i finally get a message of the grustrag 3 in the mission, but then,

They didnt even speak or spawn, but lotus told us that we had defeated them....

I was sooo sad i finally had my nekros with me, i finally encounter the G3 for the first time in months, i finally get the chance for that brakk receiver, and then they are bugged....

PLSE FIX THIS [DE]!!!!

UPDATE: Just happened again!

UPDATE2: Just got them to spawn in a regular mission, dropped brakk receiver (only part I still need!!).

When checking foundry, it isnt there!! ( it was in list after completing mission)

THIS IS IT *SENDING SUPPORT TICKET*    *SUPPORT TICKET SENDED*

Edited by dummifighter

Same here. It happened to me twice, too.

Lotus warned me that Grustag 3 was coming, but they didn't show up.

Then Lotus just told me that they were all dead, but none of my teammates saw them.

Are they sick or did they went on a vacation?

Edited by yles9056

Same here. It happened to me twice, too.

Lotus warned me that Grustag 3 was coming, but they didn't show up.

Then Lotus just told me that they were all dead, but none of my teammates saw them.

Are they sick or did they went on a vacation?

they are enjoying holliday in the forest of vay hek...

CURSE VAY HEK

T4 Vor and stalker sometime have this bug too, i personally think it's relate to where these mini-boss spawn, if they spawn in a infinity hole or when the whole squad is in the elevator, or just some weird glitch, they would die instantly, That's why if their taunt appear me and my team always find and run to somewhere wide, no hole, no elevator and wait for them

Can confirm it's bugged, they don't spawn or they spawn outside of map giving us the g3 has been defeated message.

It's very annoying having to spend so much time grinding for them only to have them not spawn.

This needs a fix ASAP as well as the broken necks in the ship and missions. My banshee is like watching the exorsist when she sound quakes.

First time I've encountered them in months as well, and only one of them spawned. This has happened 3 consecutive times.

Not going to bother looking for Brakk parts or doing operations til it's fixed. I need the reciever, and I'm not rolling the dice (get them to spawn) to roll the dice (to have the right member spawn) to roll the dice (get it to drop) to get it. It's absurd.

Hello. So starting with the Archwing update i noticed that the Grustrag three are not spawning properly anymore. It happened on 3 different occasions that we receive the notifications that the G3 are coming for us, including the special effects with the screen flickering and Lotus speaking to us in missions. Immediately we get Lotus' message that they have been eliminated, even though nobody even saw them spawn. After a game restart there was no more G3 mark. Also the Zanuka mark was gone in the player profile tab.

Edit: More detail is greatly appreciated! 

Both times in defense what happened was that the normal screen flashing and messages were appearing for the grustag 3, then as soon as the last message comes it instantly says that they have been defeated without spawning and then also gets rid of your mark for death.

Merged topics and edited title for clarity. 

Edit: More detail is greatly appreciated! 

The g3 spawn in a regular invasion mission (Stephano) and lotus is warning us that we are being hunted.

Normally, after a while they ( the g3) would start talking, but no, it was lotus who said that they where defeated but that we should follow her orders next time.

And when they did spawn properly once, i didnt get the reward i should have gotten. (it picked it up, it was in the reward list but not in inventory)

Hope this is what you wanted to know

This literally just happened to me;

I was running a mission for Arbiters of Hexis on Earth, it was a capture mission.

Half way in Lotus says the same, usual message she says for the G3, "Something's coming," "Get out of there," "You're being hunted," yadda yadda yadda,

Then as soon as she finished the last sentence, instantly she says "The Grustag Three are dead, good work, next time obey my orders, Tenno." Or whatever it is she says.

I'm sitting there, baffled at the fact that I've just lost a possible Brakk Barrel due to a bug causing the G3 to spawn in a wall or something and instantly die, like seriously. I want that Brakk Barrel.

I talked about it on reddit, there is another thread on the AI part of the forum, i think it's pretty big bug and a lot of people seem to be affected. I hope they will offer a fix soon.

Edited by Peolio

All those Stalking enemies must be sending decoys to missions to distract you from the fact that they are building archwing of their own ad they probably had a vacation too.

K lol no more jokes.

The Stalker has made his usual light flickering warning in updated 15, but he never taunts a player AND he doesn't spawn, as for Grustag 3 They don't taunt but you still get the warning from Lotus and they Never spawn and they are always dead. I don't know about the Zanuka Hunter I always try to be on the good side of the Corpus or they will blast me with their plasma cannon

[.img]http://i.imgur.com/mAEy0T0.giff

All those Stalking enemies must be sending decoys to missions to distract you from the fact that they are building archwing of their own ad they probably had a vacation too.

K lol no more jokes.

The Stalker has made his usual light flickering warning in updated 15, but he never taunts a player AND he doesn't spawn, as for Grustag 3 They don't taunt but you still get the warning from Lotus and they Never spawn and they are always dead. I don't know about the Zanuka Hunter I always try to be on the good side of the Corpus or they will blast me with their plasma cannon

[.img]http://i.imgur.com/mAEy0T0.giff

Zanuka hunter spawns, just had it happening i got detron receiver, for third time...

I NEED THAT BARREL

But btw, LASER CANNON HYPE!!! (opticor)