Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Standing Gathering Levels Are Ridiculous! Please Change It Back!

---No-Mercy---

I dont usually rant, i tend to get on with it but since the new hoffix, gathering standing for the syndicate, to me, seems like DE is playing a joke on us. I just done a T3 DEFENCE at 40 waves which roughtly takes about 1 hour depending on what build and players you have, now BEFORE the fix this was getting me around 1500 -2500 standing, not loads, but respectable seeing that:

A: it takes THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS just to do 1 syndicate which would take months to do if you dont play the game every waking hour, and have a job and a life and only can do about 4 hours a day on it.

B: you have to spend standing to buy stuff which effectively takes you back to square one, which again take you more time.

now AFTER the Hotffix I got just 469 standing on a 40 wave run... 469! thats just ridiculous! its going to not only take me weeks and months but it will take me YEARS! to do all the syndicates... im sorry but this isnt acceptable, no MMO that has a repuation system take this long!

Now before people say this is meant to be end game content i totally understand that but end game content is not meant to take as long it will take me to do this. I cant play the game 10 hours a day and every weekend. I have a job, I have a life apart from this, I do try and do 4-6 hours during the week and around 12 hours on a weekend but thats not all the time...

Can you please reset the standing to a more reasonable level please, i know that the amount we were getting before was fairly OP but you have gone from a full chocolare cake to now just crumbs? from one end of the spectrum to another.

you need to fix this please

if not I would seriously reccommend boosters to buy for plat or something, like 2x 3x 4x 5x boosters for how ever many plat for each for how many days as you have done for the credit boosters and the affinity boosters..

please please please fix this or look into this because this has seriously annoyed allot of players and will just turn people off from playing...

oyu want people playing the game more right? well what u have done is not the answer, you are not giving the players what they want, a fun obtainable goal in real time...

I really hope you can look into this soon

Many Thanks

I dont usually rant, i tend to get on with it but since the new hoffix, gathering standing for the syndicate, to me, seems like DE is playing a joke on us. I just done a T3 DEFENCE at 40 waves which roughtly takes about 1 hour depending on what build and players you have, now BEFORE the fix this was getting me around 1500 -2500 standing, not loads, but respectable seeing that:

A: it takes THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS just to do 1 syndicate which would take months to do if you dont play the game every waking hour, and have a job and a life and only can do about 4 hours a day on it.

B: you have to spend standing to buy stuff which effectively takes you back to square one, which again take you more time.

now AFTER the Hotffix I got just 469 standing on a 40 wave run... 469! thats just ridiculous! its going to not only take me weeks and months but it will take me YEARS! to do all the syndicates... im sorry but this isnt acceptable, no MMO that has a repuation system take this long!

Now before people say this is meant to be end game content i totally understand that but end game content is not meant to take as long it will take me to do this. I cant play the game 10 hours a day and every weekend. I have a job, I have a life apart from this, I do try and do 4-6 hours during the week and around 12 hours on a weekend but thats not all the time...

Can you please reset the standing to a more reasonable level please, i know that the amount we were getting before was fairly OP but you have gone from a full chocolare cake to now just crumbs? from one end of the spectrum to another.

you need to fix this please

if not I would seriously reccommend boosters to buy for plat or something, like 2x 3x 4x 5x boosters for how ever many plat for each for how many days as you have done for the credit boosters and the affinity boosters..

please please please fix this or look into this because this has seriously annoyed allot of players and will just turn people off from playing...

oyu want people playing the game more right? well what u have done is not the answer, you are not giving the players what they want, a fun obtainable goal in real time...

I really hope you can look into this soon

Many Thanks

SO much this, I thought I finally found a way to get all that reputation but apparently, DE didn't like us getting reputation that fast.

Either change the values back the way they were before or change the sigils to actually be WORTH the standing we spend with somekind of multiplier

Edited by DJ_Vauban

Well if you lower your conclaive rating you will earn more Standing FYI. Rhino Prime with just a Boltor Prim on Pluto Cerberus - Interception at wave 4 I get a t4 key and roughly 1800 -2100 standing

Edit: oh and also the higher tier sigils grant more standing per affinity point earned, and it's only based on the match affinity not the bonus affinity. Also because this is based on your person gained affinity in the match, if you kill the least then you will get the least amount of standing out of everyone in your party.

Edited by -CM-s7even

Well if you lower your conclaive rating you will earn more Standing FYI. Rhino Prime with just a Boltor Prim on Pluto Cerberus - Interception at wave 4 I get a t4 key and roughly 1800 -2100 standing

Edit: oh and also the higher tier sigils grant more standing per affinity point earned, and it's only based on the match affinity not the bonus affinity. Also because this is based on your person gained affinity in the match, if you kill the least then you will get the least amount of standing out of everyone in your party.

Thats doesn't work anymore, the latest hotfix 15.0.0.6 has nerfed that, you cant lower our conclave anymore, they didn't like us earning too much too fast so that change it, I respect that, but the new levels are a compete joke! you earn crumbs now, it will take months EVEN YEARS to do now.

Also the Sigils you buy seem to be cosmetic only and do nothing to help you earn more standing so unless you REALLY REALLY like a certain sigil and not worried about wasting thousands of standing just to get it then go for it, but to me, unless they seriously boost the standing you earn buy wearing these buyable ones they are totally pointless to get and a complete waste of standing. I have been experimenting with them for some time and they seem to do absolutely nothing.

Do you have solid proof or testing of this? What tier of badge does this? Everyone else has said it was only cosmetic which is worthless. 

Edited by Genjinaro

Do you have solid proof or testing of this? What tier of badge does this? Everyone else has said it was only cosmetic which is worthless. 

I was using the 7,500 rep sigil, and I was getting about 300-400 more rep then I was from the Stock Sigil.

Side note did this hotfix come out this morning or really late last night? I'm at work right now so I'm not aware of the nerf sorry. All I know is I got much more standing with the higher tier sigil and with a lower conclave rating.

I am pretty sure its a glitch. I mean all the DE did was change it so using less weapons didn't increase Syndicate standing.

I read nothing in the hotfix about Syndicate standing earnings being nerfed. (Unless someone shows me a screenshot) I am pretty sure its a glitch.

I'm actually kind of worried that the focus system will just be as bad if this is how DE wants their "endgame" to be.

I agree I'm a tad bit worried on how much time they want us to invest into these syndicates and on top of that the pay off for all that invested time don't feel that worth it. But hey who knows maybe in a year when we finally max our first syndicate there will be some thing worth getting from them.

like I said, I respect that we could earn a bit more than we should BEFORE the Hotfix but like I said it seems they have gone from one extreme to another.

I hope it is a glitch as others have said and its fixed soon.

I believe that the current level should be at the every least increased x2.5 more. the level before was about x4 which was a bit excessive.

I agree that endgame should take weeks, even 2-3 months but this would take years with the current level

and you have to realise, allot of players STILL play allot even tho they had got everything. the reason being is that they found WF different from other MMO's, but this change is beginning to mirror other MMO's..... a long pointless grind which we are not here for.. we are here to have fun, not to have a system where you can see no end to no matter how many missions you do....

so yes, please change it back. It would be greatly appreciated.