Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How's U15?

Jahadaya

Hey, all! My computer broke a while back, around a month ago, and I haven't been able to play Warframe since. Considering how I've missed out on so much, I've been pretty bummed. But it was both a good thing and a bad thing since my old computer was crap and now I'll be getting a gaming computer for the holidays.

So since U15 looks absolutely amazing and I'm here p*ssed that I can't play it, I was just wondering, how is it? 

A lot of the stuff is great, great in theory, but some of the implementation could be adjusted. Syndicate is a lot of grind for the quality of the rewards (the sacrifices are too pricey). Archwing trench run is great, but the freeform mode is very confusing as you try to figure out where the enemies are coming from and half the time it bugs out.

It's all a bit like Kubrows at the moment, very cool in theory, but a hassle in practice.

U15 is a really great update. They gave us more things to do to look good and to be more powerful. They gave out upgrades on things that were rarely used in the meta by earning it. The gave us Archwing, though it lacks a bit of content(since it just debut). They gave us NOGGLE-HEAD STATUES! and best of all, it barely lags.

Edited by AridTeflon

+Archwing is fun

+Brought back Sabotage and Extraction, good!

+Limbo is a cool frame.

+The new Corpus gun is cool

+Syndicates are a decent idea.

=You can now crossover your Warframe animations!  At..50 plat per animation.  Iunno, that number seems a bit extreme to me.  But at least the idea is nice.

=Liset Bobbleheads...even though you can't show anyone said bobbleheads.  I..guess it's cool-ish.

-Horrible memory usage spikes.  Kind of better now but still higher than before.

-Many bugs

-Archwing has a forced extraction if you go out of bounds where you lose everything

-They seemed to have ignored everything about why Mirage's quest was a good thing and made Limbo a RNG time-locked grind.

-Ok, this is personal preference I know, but I expected the new melee weapon to be awesome...it..looks dumb.

-Syndicate grind is atrociously bad.  I don't expect to get everything right away, but god this is bad(Coming from a person who was fine with getting Ember Prime)

Edited by UFOLoche