Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant Game Breaking Bug After Fusing Archwing Mod Via Arsenal

Escantell

Since it's possible to go the the mod fusion area through any weapon/frame upgrade panel, I do this fairly regularly.  However, it brings about a game breaking bug if done through the archwing menu. 

Multiple times I have gone through my arsenal to the archwing category, selected upgrade, then mods, and fused a mod.  On completion of the mod-fusing, when attempting to return to the archwing menu, you will get stuck behind the arsenal screen, unable to use escape or get out of it in any way.

Interestingly enough, chat still works during this time.

The only way out is to manualy shut down the game (alt+F4)

gh3NwXQ.jpg

Edited by Escantell

Walk manually to the mods console...checked. Will do, a lot of clicking involved but hey, at least I can avoid the bug. Also worth noting when I upgrade an installed mod, in the end it's always the duplicate ones that got upgraded and not the installed one.

Okay, so I'm not crazy! Yes! I've had that happening too!

Walk manually to the mods console...checked. Will do, a lot of clicking involved but hey, at least I can avoid the bug. Also worth noting when I upgrade an installed mod, in the end it's always the duplicate ones that got upgraded and not the installed one.

For some reason if you upgrade an equipped mod it unequips most of the time. If you have a duplicate, it uses that instead. This seems really counterintuitive to me.

On topic, every mod I have fused for my archwing and its weapons I have done through the arsenal and I have not experienced this bug. It may only affect some people.

Edit: I just made quite a few attempts to cause this and nothing has worked. I think my suspicions are confirmed.

Edited by egregiousRac

Weird that you guys haven't been able to reproduce this, as it happens to me consistently every time I fuse mods through Arsenal, too. I always have to go to the Mods segment manually and fuse there to avoid bugging.

I can see how they can't reproduce this. I fuse Archwing mods like crazy, and I still havent been stuck behind the arsenal yet. Maybe its game settings that causes this?