Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Poll Please Take

Zakharon

I just want to know why the perrin sequence has an extra 0 on their credit sacrifice(s?)

Hopefully it's not just 'Hurrr, corpus r greedy'.

I would assume because they are merchants by trade and "see the numbers differently" and when I say differently they are greedy 

I would assume because they are merchants by trade and "see the numbers differently" and when I say differently they are greedy 

I can get double the cost if that's the case. Not an additional factor of ten though. Rank two is a forma and 50k, does that mean perrin are going to be a forma and 500k? I'd honestly prefer 10 forma to that, as I never use the things anyways.

I can get double the cost if that's the case. Not an additional factor of ten though. Rank two is a forma and 50k, does that mean perrin are going to be a forma and 500k? I'd honestly prefer 10 forma to that, as I never use the things anyways.

Idk man I went Red Veil

fix the relationship ties so that you can't:

- exploit and get 4 Syndicates in your pocket for free

- get stuck and have Steel Meridian and Red Veil as your friends but everyone else absolute Enemies

everyone should get the same number of Syndicates as positive options to them no matter what combination of Syndicates they choose. whether that's two, three, four, all of them, whatever. i don't care what the number is, but everyone should get the same number of them no matter their choice.

for hopefully obvious reasons.

fix the relationship ties so that you can't:

- exploit and get 4 Syndicates in your pocket for free

- get stuck and have Steel Meridian and Red Veil as your friends but everyone else absolute Enemies

everyone should get the same number of Syndicates as positive options to them no matter what combination of Syndicates they choose. whether that's two, three, four, all of them, whatever. i don't care what the number is, but everyone should get the same number of them no matter their choice.

for hopefully obvious reasons.

I'm ok with having the other factions hate me (Hail the Veil) makes me feel like I am the lone assassin

I'm ok with having the other factions hate me (Hail the Veil) makes me feel like I am the lone assassin

objectively it isn't balanced. it makes two Syndicates objectively superior to all of the others because you can gain rep with 4 Factions at once with them.

and makes the last two objectively inferior because you're blocked out of all of the rest of them.

players shouldn't be making choices based on 'what is the shortest road', they should be either choosing based on 'political' preferences, or being a straight up mercenary and just chasing the rewards that they find the most enticing.

equality is the only thing that makes sense. everyone gets the same number of allies and Enemies, and same number of Neutrals. equal political standings.

Nope rank 2 is just cheaper than rank 1 for the perrin (I know because I paid the 300k) that leads me to think it may just be a typo that will get fixed later.

Higher tier sigils need to give more rep or they should just give sigils for free each time you rank up

+9001!!!

I really don't like having to spend 35k on a mod, yet alone a bloody sigil.

maybe they should make some of the items such as sigils cost credits instead.

Edited by RIOTx