Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loadscreen Time

-Ringed-Umbra-

Well, after so many hotfix about load time, I'm still having problem with.

5/6 min black screen after press Play and game starts

before u15 was 1/2 min

2/4 min load screen after starting a mission, 90% of chance to get a connection time-out if i try join on a playing squad

before u15 was 30s/1m

i don't know what's happening, tested dx9, dx10, dx11 / 64bit mode on/off

And now launcher isn't loading if i try to select dx10

Ty. 

I have same problem i have to wait 2-3 min after i click play on launcher,and when mission start on loading screen i just don't connect and after 20 sec i start to connect and everyone else arleady started the mission i have to wait to connect and this is happening after new update .............

I have same problem i have to wait 2-3 min after i click play on launcher,and when mission start on loading screen i just don't connect and after 20 sec i start to connect and everyone else arleady started the mission i have to wait to connect and this is happening after new update .............

Ye, its getting so annoying, some times i just join on squad and the mission is already done.. 

Been suffering the same.

Saw a comment by warframe player DarkDuelist in another thread saying turning off multi threading "fixes" it, so far it's definitely improved but I wouldn't say the issue's gone. I'd still recommend this though, it's in launching stuff. Good luck guys, if you find anything else that helps I'd love to hear too.

Been suffering the same.

Saw a comment by warframe player DarkDuelist in another thread saying turning off multi threading "fixes" it, so far it's definitely improved but I wouldn't say the issue's gone. I'd still recommend this though, it's in launching stuff. Good luck guys, if you find anything else that helps I'd love to hear too.

Thank you alot for sharing this info i will try it and if i find anything else for sure i'll share it too good luck. :)

Same problem here, loading screen dives to like 2-3fps while it used to be 30-60fps before the last update and loading times have gone through the roof (often resulting in bugged missions due to the amount of time it takes to load, sometimes it goes over 4minutes to load a single misison!!!)

I really cannot play like this.

Edited by marelooke

And I thought MY 30 second load times are insane, WOW. Mid to high end system here, seems to load too much.

Used to be, back a year ago, even a couple of months ago I had the loading time always be 5 seconds to 10 seconds depending on how much of the tile set should be loaded. This is WITH runtime Tesselation which makes the loading screen only care about the XML data, or whatever they use to map everything, and the textures' addresses get loaded, but their full content will only come after the loading screen, and they are the heaviest of the data in the game.

Again WITH runtime Tesselation loads a game like my old pentium 4 single CPU 3Ghz PC, with a 4200RPM Hard Drive,at 400Mhz RAM clock.

Yeah we have come a long way since 2003.

Same problem here, loading screen dives to like 2-3fps while it used to be 30-60fps before the last update and loading times have gone through the roof (often resulting in bugged missions due to the amount of time it takes to load, sometimes it goes over 4minutes to load a single misison!!!)

I really cannot play like this.

yep same as you 2-3 fps while loading and same.. im already playing other games until it be fixed.

Been suffering the same.

already turned off :/