Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ummm....really Limbo

KingAbelTate

DE!!!!!!!!!! i know for real have better then limbo the abilities are no good i love how he looks that cool i thought he be like joker and play tricks and stuff when i first looked at him but the fact the he sends people in and out the void no deal there can be better than that i guess we as the people of the game will help we love the game and have a wild imagination so lets change some thing of limbo's powers and see if he can support the team instead of his-self and focus on his hat more please it looks cool but does nothing 

First, punctuation exists. Second, learn to use his powers. All warframe are selfish if you're selfish. You can save a teammate by banishing them, safely reviving them by rift walking, single out bosses and banish the team to fight him safely, protect the pod with cataclysm, plenty of things.

Youknowwhenyouwritewithoutpunctuationyou'reessentiallydoingthiswhichmakesitquitehardforthereadertomakeheadortailofwhatyou'resayingandgenerallyendsupinthemlosinginterestandnotreadingthewholething

*EDIT* Sorryputafullstopattheendthere

Edited by Dualice