Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support, Just... Wow.

Akuarius

My game crashed because the buggy first versions of Archwing (no problem there, crashes happens all the time), the thing is that I lost a Detron blueprint and a Detron component, so I sent a ticket; summarizing the answer, it was that Support cant restore items that get lost because game crashes. So, I was like: "Come on DE, because RNG Zanuka spawned for the first time in 8 moths (or more) and I managed to kill it with all those low performance errors, the game was buggy, I dont knew it until I joined the mission and I lost something, and... it was not my fault"

I think this is unfair. 

What's stopping a player from lying and saying during that crash they lost a tonne of stuff, there is no sever side info saying you had those lost components thus there is no proof backing up your statement.

This is the main reason but I understand your pain. The same thing happened to me but it was with stalker and the new nikana stance.

It is like this in any other game.  If the game crashes, no data is saved so there is unfortunately, nothing that can be restored. 

And, don't say just write to the log all the time, because I doubt Warframe or any other app could tell if Warframe crashed or was forced closed by some other means.  It's bad luck, I lost 4 rare archwing mods during the buggy weekend, and have had someone host migrate after a part dropped to then lose it because of the migration so those are the breaks unfortunately.

What's stopping a player from lying and saying during that crash they lost a tonne of stuff, there is no sever side info saying you had those lost components thus there is no proof backing up your statement. 

I think this is a result of how the game works, not them not wanting to give you the stuff. I mean you can force crashes to exploit it if they could give you stuff from crashes.

Ahm... yeah, in those cases support system should have a log, so, they know how many times a player ask for a compensation or a refound... If a player ask 10 times on the same week for a prime set something suspicious is happening. 

Everytime when you get some rare stuff, press ESC-> View mission progress : Take a screenshot.

What I'd recommend.

I've lost some rare mods, and, most annoying thing was me not getting a lex prime BP, which I had been hunting for for ages, which I lost on a crash

Stuff happens, unfortunately.

It is like this in any other game.  If the game crashes, no data is saved so there is unfortunately, nothing that can be restored. 

And, don't say just write to the log all the time, because I doubt Warframe or any other app could tell if Warframe crashed or was forced closed by some other means.  It's bad luck, I lost 4 rare archwing mods during the buggy weekend, and have had someone host migrate after a part dropped to then lose it because of the migration so those are the breaks unfortunately.

The game sends an automatic report when it crashes (if it can), they know.

Edited by Clone154769

When there are crashes, the game is unable to save the log of the mission to see what rewards you had received. This is also true for solo missions.

Because of this, Support cannot prove you received the items. A screenshot may be able to prove this, it may not, I do not know.

They cannot give items to players just because they say so.

Moved to a more appropriate section.

I may be misreading OP here, but if you left a mission, had your Detron parts in your inventory, joined another mission, lost them, then they should have a record of your inventory.  I would try to calmly explain this if this is what happened.

If you joined a mission, got the Detron parts, crash happened before you could leave, then they can't do anything for you.

• 2 weeks later...

I spent months trying to get the Mag Prime Systems Blueprint. Finally got it. I was so happy. It was the final part.

But, of course the game broke. Silly bug immediately fails the mission. Absolutely no reason for it. I lost everything.

I was really upset. I think DE needs to devote an entire update to these bug fixes.