Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only One Seeing The Decline Of Warframers (Ps4)

hate to say it but warframe has past it now. there is hardly anyone one these days you  try and get in a match and you cant find any groups to play in you always running solo. there's not enuf updates to keep people playing this i guess 

Grate first post mate.

Truly grate.

Not factual in the least bit, but still... gr8.

Mostly all the insane farming is what drove away people I know. Life is too demanding (family, work, friends, pets, eating, sleeping, other entertainment) to farm for stuff you never get. I kind of hope some law is put in place some day, because it is anti-life. It's too bad too this game is great, but the grinding and no payoffs and the content that hurts the solo player can be enough to drive me away for months.  I think they need to sell more actual good looking cosmetics too. I like the batwing things for a limited time, but they need more stuff.

He's referring to the PS4 version of the game...

I play the PS4 version every day (way more often than on PC) and I've never found a shortage of people playing. Never gone more than a minute into a match before I had a full squad if I started solo.

PVP is a bit of a different story but, well that's just to be expected.

And if he were just referring to the PS4 version, General Discussion is probably not the best section to have put this under.

Edited by Kestral9999

Mostly all the insane farming is what drove away people I know. Life is too demanding (family, work, friends, pets, eating, sleeping, other entertainment) to farm for stuff you never get. I kind of hope some law is put in place some day, because it is anti-life. It's too bad too this game is great, but the grinding and no payoffs and the content that hurts the solo player can be enough to drive me away for months.  I think they need to sell more actual good looking cosmetics too. I like the batwing things for a limited time, but they need more stuff.

What you say is true, but I don't think the law thing would ever happen.  This is a business model, and by playing this free game you've signed an EULA to play it on DE's terms.  The whole point of the grind is to test our patience.  Those who persist could/may get the items, and those who don't have the option to buy them.  (this is of course not true with the exclusive paid for cosmetics in prime access.)

I can agree the "PS4" is dead and dying slowly. It's shame but the fact is people just aren't that interested in a game where now we wont see another Update till Maybe December depending on Cert Time. So yeah. I dislike the idea PVP is the way to attract people it's really not! Even I'm feeling done with the game as of late. I mean I can't move up in Mastery I have Zero guns to level it's agony.

It's hard enough keeping people in my clan interested in the game just picture how new people players feel all of the vets are stuck and slowly going away.

Edited by (PS4)Filthy113

not just finding a match with the updates aswell i am fully rank no more weapons to rank up only thing to do is either keep forma my weapons or looking for core cards. it just needs more updates to keep us all going whoever is fully ranked 

Ahh.  Well...  I can tell you this...  I'd use this time to forma my gear a bit, because with the recent update I'm actually taking damage again and dying during missions. (hasn't been that way in a long long time.)

AND....  you could also get a few friends hooked on Warframe too you know?

XD

hate to say it but warframe has past it now. there is hardly anyone one these days you  try and get in a match and you cant find any groups to play in you always running solo. there's not enuf updates to keep people playing this i guess 

not just finding a match with the updates aswell i am fully rank no more weapons to rank up only thing to do is either keep forma my weapons or looking for core cards. it just needs more updates to keep us all going whoever is fully ranked 

Now I would like to see all the console users having to deal with the, perfectly understandable, errors we PC users get on every major update...

No hate there, but can't really bring myself to believe that they would endure the continous crashes, slowings, glitches that we get to live with...

And by that I don't mean anything bad toward DE, I understand that being the way how major update works...

Have to use my PC account to post this since the PSN login isn't working. But yes, there is a steady decline in PS4 warframe. I think it needs to be region free. Locking the PS4 players into regions doesn't work when the numbers are low. If people can't join other players they won't play. Then even more people leave. Another issue is that there is no way to easily matchmake into a game in warframe, all you can do is scroll around the planets and hope for the best.

That may be more to do with playstation network than DE, as the platform itself (as with all consoles) is region restricted.

you could have accidentally changed your Region to Oceania, I did that, didn't see anyone on for a week until I finally figured it out, game isn't dead mate. If you think it is join a clan

randoms give me the creeps

What about random Volts with lots of power strength and long Speed duration?

Either People joined clans and now avoid the recruiting channel, or the game has actually died a bit.

If you look at the region/recruiting/trading chat, they seemed to have died down.

Previously, I've seen pages and pages of Names, now its just a list of A-Z where you can read through all the names in about 20 seconds.

Edit: PC trend I've noticed

Edited by Epicagemo

PC gets updates / hot fixes / events on a weekly basis so im sure all is well on there but PS4 has dropped off the charts and im in a clan with a 12 clan alliance. right now theres 2 out of 100 on for the clan and 1 alliance member on and these #s don't change much no matter what time I get on the game. I would like to see player activity stats for PS4 compaired to PC but I cant find them anywhere