The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Latest Update , Stutturing When Moving Mouse :(

axonmagnus

i have never had any problems with warframe but since the latest update , i update the game last night and go it and played for a while but now i just launched the game and its stutturing like balls even when i am in the loging screen everytime i move my mouse it just stutturing crazy and i can max out the settings on this game as well as countless others . i know that this problem is definately not my system -_-

Try messing around with the ingame and launcher settings. Pinpoint the one/s that affect your performance. Tweak stuff in your graphics settings.

You're literally the only one who can do anything about it anytime soon, nothing we or the DEvs can do about it.

everytime i move my mouse it just stutturing

Hi axonmagnus, 

A log file could really help us track down what is happening to your game. Is there any chance you could submit a support ticket along with a copy of your EE.log?

For the most accurate results I would recommend launching the game and playing until you experience this stuttering. Once that has happened you can close the game and you should find your log file in the following directory: C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\Warframe\EE.log

Hi axonmagnus, 

A log file could really help us track down what is happening to your game. Is there any chance you could submit a support ticket along with a copy of your EE.log?

For the most accurate results I would recommend launching the game and playing until you experience this stuttering. Once that has happened you can close the game and you should find your log file in the following directory: C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\Warframe\EE.log

Same here, happens a lot even when I'm aiming.