Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need A Cape.

KraZKill

I would absolutely love to have a cape (it'd go so well with Oberon and Limbo) but feel that with the current clipping issues we already have (most of which have still not been fixed even though they said they're working on it a long while back) that they'd look really ugly.

I can already imagine my Nikana clipping straight through it, or the various other weapons we store on our backs.

Why the hell was my post deleted/hidden?

I was giving feedback on the suggestion. I even went back to edit it and make it a little more informative. Please unhide my post.

OT: No capes. They'd be a nightmare given how bad the currently dangly bits can be.

With my post back, there is now no reason for this to exist. Please delete.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Limbo needs a cape.

Nekros/Valkyr got their own syandanas, why not give a cape to Limbo? He is a fancy magician after all.

I don't even care if it gets cloth physics, I just want a Limbo cape.

Edited by Kaiczar

Why the hell was my post deleted/hidden?

I was giving feedback on the suggestion. I even went back to edit it and make it a little more informative. Please unhide my post.

OT: No capes. They'd be a nightmare given how bad the currently dangly bits can be.

It was deleted because of Rule 2. It was spam at first. I don't feel like being super nitpicky about it, so if you actually give feedback with it, I'll let it stay. (What I usually do.) Didn't see your edit.

It was deleted because of Rule 2. It was spam at first. I don't feel like being super nitpicky about it, so if you actually give feedback with it, I'll let it stay. (What I usually do.) Didn't see your edit.

How is it spam if it's following the threads post about capes.

How is it spam if it's following the threads post about capes.

Sorry, the Spam is a generalised term used for warnings in regards to the violation of rule 2. It is unconstuctive, being unconstructive (in a thread meant to be constructive) is in violation of Rule 2.

Please keep further discussion on this to PMs directed toward me.

My opinion on the addition of capes is that they'd be even more of a nightmare than the current dangly bits. They'd also (IMO) not fit the look of the game (>inb4 candy cane skins blahblahblah). Those two reasons are (for me) enough to justify turning away the idea of adding capes. Especially when the only reason to add them is 'cuz they look cool'.

My opinion on the addition of capes is that they'd be even more of a nightmare than the current dangly bits. They'd also (IMO) not fit the look of the game (>inb4 candy cane skins blahblahblah). Those two reasons are (for me) enough to justify turning away the idea of adding capes. Especially when the only reason to add them is 'cuz they look cool'.

WF has a ton of stuff that goes out of line with its supposed style. Limbo's got a top hat and magician coat, mirage's skills has confetti in them, we wear scarves (why? because it looks cool) Adding a cape wouldn't derail the theme of the game more than what it already is.

I can totally see them introducing a possible cape as an 'Orokin symbol of might and power among their elite.' or something along those lines

Ultimately, if you like it, buy it. If not, forget it. (like the 'infested' syandana)

I'd say a better option would be cloaks that go over your shoulders and basically cover you Jedi/Sith style (without the sleves of course). Also, for the frames with crazy helmets like Nyx Prime, the easy fix is to have a hood up and down option and have it unavailable for a frame like Nyx (so her hood would be down but she'd still get a cool cloak.

Edited by Zeref_Icarus

Hoods would be impossible due to how the helmets are. Imagine trying to make one that fits Nyx Prime!

Why not have the hoods as an alternate helmet differently designed for each frame or the same for each since i'm assuming designing 1 for each frame differently would take some time knowing DE.

Edited by Shad0wWatcher