Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Speed Boost

nas711

Hey guys,

I was doing Earth missions and suddenly my archwing hit some afterburner mode (more flames out the back also!) and increased it speed dramatically. I have no idea how to replicate it again. I swear I did a repel and it toggled. 

Anyone know how? I made it much quicker to zoom around the map. 

Eh....I know shift is sprint which improves speed. This was taken to the next level. It was literally afterburner mode. I have tried key combos, but I can't replicate it. It was not just regular sprint. 

Oh. 0.o

Re-moved.  You are either telling a farce, or discovered something glorious. Please let it be the latter.

Eh....I know shift is sprint which improves speed. This was taken to the next level. It was literally afterburner mode. I have tried key combos, but I can't replicate it. It was not just regular sprint.

It's some short term burst of incredible speed, if I'm getting the description correctly. Sounds like tap (not hold) shift.

did you by chance press the . or / button?

ive noticed it does something but i didn't know what so ye

huh?

That does nothing.

@OP:

You also mention "more flames"...idk about you, but when I normally boost all I get is a spark/light, no flames :(

Was this permanent for the rest of the run? How long did it last?

If it was like, 3 seconds, it's probably the radiation proc making it appear like that.

There's this weird function for forward rolling though - you just float towards wherever you're looking, in a sort of "forward dive" animation. That may be related but I've tried replicating this for hte past 20 minutes and nothin'.

Or maybe you activated the shields? lol.

I saw blue flames appear on the edge of my screen when sprinting/boosting in Archwing, and it felt like I was going faster (Not just because of the flames, mind you). It happened when I was traveling straight for a decent time without turning or anything, otherwise beelining my way to a capture node.

I do not have Hyperion Thrusters btw.

I saw blue flames appear on the edge of my screen when sprinting/boosting in Archwing, and it felt like I was going faster (Not just because of the flames, mind you). It happened when I was traveling straight for a decent time without turning or anything, otherwise beelining my way to a capture node.

I do not have Hyperion Thrusters btw.

Sounds like you can replicate it then?

Screenshots please.

Hey guys,

I was doing Earth missions and suddenly my archwing hit some afterburner mode (more flames out the back also!) and increased it speed dramatically. I have no idea how to replicate it again. I swear I did a repel and it toggled. 

Anyone know how? I made it much quicker to zoom around the map. 

This is what happened to me also...

Not sure if this was an attempt to bump the thread or you're just trolling us...