Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss Missions Are Absolute Bs

Dogefighter

Why are boss missions so bad?

You need resources like gallium, neural sensors ESPECIALLY orokin cells, for darn near everything good.  So why on god's green earth are they so hard to get?  You run boss missions in hopes of getting it, but instead they drop fieldron samples or detonite.  NEWSFLASH:  Nobody needs those.  EVER.  you encounter them so often in normal gameplay that it is the most frustrating thing in the world when you encounter it from a boss.  Just make bosses drop the ACTUAL rare resource, not the BS blue container "rares".  Ruk is the worst!  Almost every prime thing takes 10 cells.  ALMOST ALL OF THEM.  It's either him or lech kril.  Both are time consuming, and both almost always drop crap resources that nobody needs.  This is BY FAR the most annoying thing in warframe.  All good weapons need rare resources, and they shouldnt be THAT hard to get, seeing as you still have to wait real time for the freaking things to build.  WHY IS THIS A THING?

Why are boss missions so bad?

You need resources like gallium, neural sensors ESPECIALLY orokin cells, for darn near everything good.  So why on god's green earth are they so hard to get?  You run boss missions in hopes of getting it, but instead they drop fieldron samples or detonite.  NEWSFLASH:  Nobody needs those.  EVER.  you encounter them so often in normal gameplay that it is the most frustrating thing in the world when you encounter it from a boss.  Just make bosses drop the ACTUAL rare resource, not the BS blue container "rares".  Ruk is the worst!  Almost every prime thing takes 10 cells.  ALMOST ALL OF THEM.  It's either him or lech kril.  Both are time consuming, and both almost always drop crap resources that nobody needs.  This is BY FAR the most annoying thing in warframe.  All good weapons need rare resources, and they shouldnt be THAT hard to get, seeing as you still have to wait real time for the freaking things to build.  WHY IS THIS A THING?

I only have 3 words for you, mate:

Dark

Sector

Defense

Some of us get Orokin Cells from anywhere but bosses (Saturn Intercept, Ceres Intercept/mobile defense, Orokin Derelict, Orokin Void). I get Neural Sensors from Jupiter Survival, and Gallium from Mars Interception.

This, there are better ways to farm resources.

--_____--

I made a thread about how the drop rates were too low for the resources.  I didnt make a thread for everyone to step in and whine about how there are "other ways".  I have tried these other ways and --wait for it--  I have gotten things!!!   Guess what, though... that in no way changes the fact that the drop rates are too low.  Go into tethys, see how many are cell farming.  Almost everyone, i gauruntee it.  So yes, while it is entirely possible to get resources other ways, people still mostly get their stuff from bosses.  So for the love of god, stop acting like this is an advice post.  It isnt.  This is feedback, not players helping players.  Thanks.

--_____--

I made a thread about how the drop rates were too low for the resources.  I didnt make a thread for everyone to step in and whine about how there are "other ways".  I have tried these other ways and --wait for it--  I have gotten things!!!   Guess what, though... that in no way changes the fact that the drop rates are too low.  Go into tethys, see how many are cell farming.  Almost everyone, i gauruntee it.  So yes, while it is entirely possible to get resources other ways, people still mostly get their stuff from bosses.  So for the love of god, stop acting like this is an advice post.  It isnt.  This is feedback, not players helping players.  Thanks.

You're still gonna get feedback on your feedback, nut up and take it.

And no, normally when I go into a boss node, I see people farming for warframe parts. Anyone in their right mind would go to Dark Sectors to farm resources. The whole point of a rare resource is that it is as useful as it is rare, so really you should be fighting for the reduction of the resource requirements and not to raise the rare resource drop rates on bosses when that is not their purpose in the game.

--_____--

I made a thread about how the drop rates were too low for the resources.  I didnt make a thread for everyone to step in and whine about how there are "other ways".  I have tried these other ways and --wait for it--  I have gotten things!!!   Guess what, though... that in no way changes the fact that the drop rates are too low.  Go into tethys, see how many are cell farming.  Almost everyone, i gauruntee it.  So yes, while it is entirely possible to get resources other ways, people still mostly get their stuff from bosses.  So for the love of god, stop acting like this is an advice post.  It isnt.  This is feedback, not players helping players.  Thanks.

First off, feedback will always get it's own feedback, whether it is positive or negative.

Second, I think the drop rates are fine... they are after all RARE resources. To me it sounds like you should be asking for lower build requirements instead of higher drop rates.

First off, feedback will always get it's own feedback, whether it is positive or negative.

Second, I think the drop rates are fine... they are after all RARE resources. To me it sounds like you should be asking for lower build requirements instead of higher drop rates.

Either one is fine with me.  I just want people to stop being condescending *Stares at almost every comment*.

Hey, I said the same thing :D

Either one is fine with me.  I just want people to stop being condescending *Stares at almost every comment*.

Misplaced anger/frustration tends to be met with more of the same.

Edited by Kestral9999